• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at Oregon Predictions

Ha ha ha. I was going to make a comment about how awful the neon uniforms are but I didn't want to be too much of a girl. Thanks guys. ;)

Da Boyz Mom said:
Ha ha ha. I was going to make a comment about how awful the neon uniforms are but I didn't want to be too much of a girl. Thanks guys. ;)

Well, I don't know anything about fashion, but those things violate the space time continuum to infinity and beyond. I'm surprised Oregon hasn't dyed their field yet...

Don't do Crack, Kids.

Cacogen said:
Cuervohola said:
Yukon said:
https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/1172306624813264898?s=20

FU HUH HUH GLY

Which uniform do you think 17-year-olds prefer?

? Are you thinking that high school seniors are going to ignore team performance, education, living situations, facilities, off campus life, location within the US, playing opportunity, and financial support and go with "who's uni's look better." I work with 17 year olds everyday, I don't think you are giving them enough credit. When a team changes their uniforms the NCAA doesn't allow free releases under the title "Fashion Transfer".

SaskGriz said:
Cacogen said:
Cuervohola said:
Yukon said:
https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/1172306624813264898?s=20

FU HUH HUH GLY

Which uniform do you think 17-year-olds prefer?

? Are you thinking that high school seniors are going to ignore team performance, education, living situations, facilities, off campus life, location within the US, playing opportunity, and financial support and go with "who's uni's look better." I work with 17 year olds everyday, I don't think you are giving them enough credit. When a team changes their uniforms the NCAA doesn't allow free releases under the title "Fashion Transfer".

Not the sole factor, obviously, but you are wildly underestimating the apparel enthusiasm among the target demographic.

Paytonlives said:
Just checked and the line is Griz +39.5
Over/ Under is 65.5

BET THE OVER!!!!!

Oregon May get the over themselves.

Ducks 77-7

We are better than Nevada

Back