• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Quick Question

Gaeilge1

I haven't seen this asked in any thread this week. So I decided to post it here. This is a serious question that could have repercussions in both the PAC and the BSC! (If you believe that I own some floodplain I'd like to discuss with you).

Does #11 Utah beat Idaho State worse than #15 Oregon beats Montana this weekend?

I would say no.

Gaeilge1 said:
I haven't seen this asked in any thread this week. So I decided to post it here. This is a serious question that could have repercussions in both the PAC and the BSC! (If you believe that I own some floodplain I'd like to discuss with you).

Does #11 Utah beat Idaho State worse than #15 Oregon beats Montana this weekend?

I would say no.
I would agree. I would rather being playing Utah then Oregon tomorrow.

Gaeilge1 said:

I would say no.

Sorry Gaelige - posted mine before I saw this

Back