• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Seriously???

Good thing NA and SD could even gather up eleven kids to play.

On a side note, it sounds like they have sub par special teams.

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Why are we upset by this? It is what it is, people.

You want respect? Play at football's top level.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
That’s what the P5 schools think of us “bottom feeders”
An extreme example anyway ... and shows some profound ignorance of the football landscape.

Let me see, I seem to have this memory ... I know it will come to me :(

Oh right, there was this fellow: Walked away from a bottom feeder, showed up in camp and became the starting quarterback for the ... wait for it ... Oregon Ducks. According to Wikipedia, Adams is still starting in Canadian football.

EverettGriz said:

NFL? That's just it. Just because a high school team is a bunch of lanky teenagers doesnt mean they aren't playing their hearts out and face fierce competition with somewhat evenly matched competition, with similar resources at THEIR LEVEL.

I for one, really respect some teams and players at all levels.

Not sure what the hype is with that Rostad kid out of Hamilton. I mean, it seems he's off to a great start this season, but we have to remember they've only played a couple of schools that could barely field a team.

UO is over ranked...usual good parts on paper. As,per their own fans, their QB has accuracy issues and can be inconsistent. Faced two Freshmen QBs and lost to one.They are looking forward to Stanford and are expecting to have game wrapped up in first quarter. D coach isn’t known for being consistent and HC is is not Jim Kelly. Better players with roster issues, WRs have been injured and ST has given up big plays.
Should be a blowout with all that said, don’t count out a well disciplined team with a SR QB and solid in all three phases.
If Griz get blown out disregard this post and UO is to be viewed as under ranked and should play for NC.

signedbewildered said:
Good thing NA and SD could even gather up eleven kids to play.

On a side note, it sounds like they have sub par special teams.

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

You think they are going to punt huh?

EverettGriz said:

If it were up to me UM would be in the mountain west. But as the saying goes, you can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets filled first.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:

If it were up to me UM would be in the mountain west. But as the saying goes, you can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets filled first.

I was always taught to shit in both hands. #ButteTough

I agree with Everett. It's just a write up. All of the bigger conferences are arrogant! I don't know what they could write to make us happy on E-Griz. Are they suppose to be scared? Let's see the Griz pull a Dickensen and shut them up. Hopefully we'll hang tight with them in the first half. The Griz will fight the whole game. I think Oregon is going to be under estimating us though. Let's just come out of the game injury-free, take our $650,000.00 check, and go home.

CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:

I grew up in Bozeman... We were taught to shit in both our maids hands. #BozemanWeak

CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:

There's a fine line between #ButteTough and #ButteStupid...and shitting in both hands probably swings toward the latter! 🤣

CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:

Nah , we were taught to shit in both hands of anyone from Bozeman.

TCCGRIZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:

Nah , we were taught to shit in both hands of anyone from Bozeman.

I didn’t grow up in Butte.

CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:

I always knew that Butte people didn't know about toiler paper.

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:

I always knew that Butte people didn't know about toiler paper.

So this thread turned into a three on shitting in hands!?? And that’s EGriz in a nutshell! No this is:
“Help, help I’m in this nutshell with with shit on my hands!!”

Back