• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

100 day's....

EverettGriz said:
Copper Griz said:
kemajic said:
Copper Griz said:
the ability to have free expression.
Not so much today on college campuses or the left coast.

Please. You think it is any different in the heartland for a “liberal”? Country has become a bunch of damn snowflake whiners. People are free in this country and many sacrificed for that right. Speak your mind and if offends people - then tough. I don’t agree with your politics, but you are very free to express your opinion and no one is stopping you. Other than the exaggerated boogie man who is in your mind. Furthermore, just because professors, the news, religious figures or the president are parroting a message - doesn’t mean anyone has to believe it. People have free will and choose for themselves. Free speech exists and the “news” on both sides of the aisle prove it. So save your whining. Fly the flag you want or buy from another vendor other than Nike. You are FREE to do as you like.

:clap: :clap:

Great post, CopCop!

I would add simply that anyone is free to express their opinion. Except here on eGriz there's a board for the political shit. I wish some would learn that.

Agree. And this is the Football section, wish people mostly people who know something about football would post in this forum.

Copper Griz said:
kemajic said:
Copper Griz said:

Please. You think it is any different in the heartland for a “liberal”? Country has become a bunch of damn snowflake whiners. People are free in this country and many sacrificed for that right. Speak your mind and if offends people - then tough. I don’t agree with your politics, but you are very free to express your opinion and no one is stopping you. Other than the exaggerated boogie man who is in your mind. Furthermore, just because professors, the news, religious figures or the president are parroting a message - doesn’t mean anyone has to believe it. People have free will and choose for themselves. Free speech exists and the “news” on both sides of the aisle prove it. So save your whining. Fly the flag you want or buy from another vendor other than Nike. You are FREE to do as you like.
Please - so you are either unaware of the people getting beat up on campuses for expressing their views or you consider that to be free speech. You ignoring the facts does not give you credibility to accuse me of whining.

kemajic said:
Copper Griz said:
kemajic said:
Copper Griz said:

Please - so you are either unaware of the people getting beat up on campuses for expressing their views or you consider that to be free speech. You ignoring the facts does not give you credibility to accuse me of whining.

Shhh, ( whispering) dont mention the bike lock incident , hell surely get triggered

Not Griz related, but first video I've seen for the new season.

https://twitter.com/accnetwork/status/1151114791974514689?s=20

Not an endorsement of universal athletic.

[media]https://twitter.com/montanagrizfb/status/1154489436379344896?s=21[/media]

Last day of the last month without Griz football!!

giphy.gif

Notice the exponential increase in egriz chatter when Fall camp begins! The excitement and anticipation builds as the road to RTD gets closer.

Back