• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vim's 2020 Montana High School Football Recruiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paytonlives said:
Not a surprise...

https://twitter.com/mccade_o/status/1150198307261566977

Yeah it actually is because scoring it on my Twitter box isn’t possible since it’s been deleted.

Was:
3.) McCade O'Reilly (Bozeman) - FB/LB - 6'0", 205 lbs.(kitten verbal)

Tweeting his verbal to the kittens also had #FTG

Paytonlives said:
https://twitter.com/mccade_o/status/1150202118608805888

He retweeted without the FTG

Yeah not a surprise at all if he was playing college ball and at the FCS level it was going to be with the Cats. We had no chance but he’s a good player.

I feel like the Montana verbals so far have been pretty straight forward for allegiances except for Richards from Butte. That one probably could have went either way but you are not getting O’Reilly or Yates. I’m still very surprised we got Gradney last year. There some other Montana kids on the board where it’ll be more interesting.

dayday said:
Paytonlives said:
https://twitter.com/mccade_o/status/1150202118608805888

He retweeted without the FTG

Yeah not a surprise at all if he was playing college ball and at the FCS level it was going to be with the Cats. We had no chance but he’s a good player.

I feel like the Montana verbals so far have been pretty straight forward for allegiances except for Richards from Butte. That one probably could have went either way but you are not getting McCade or Yates. I’m still very surprised we got Gradney last year. There some other Montana kids on the board where it’ll be more interesting.

Agree with the analysis...

Stats from Montana Combine in Bozeman a few weeks ago.
Would have been nice to see more of the top 20 guys there... But these stats can hurt you also if you go and falter

pittresults-(1).pdf

Paytonlives said:
Stats from Montana Combine in Bozeman a few weeks ago.
Would have been nice to see more of the top 20 guys there... But these stats can hurt you also if you go and falter

pittresults-(1).pdf

https://thepittbozeman.com/verified-combine/

Definitely worth the risk of going. If you think you are worthy of a full-ride or partial scholarship from the Cats or Griz and want to check off the athleticism box, go to this thing and prove it. The most important performance is your game tape but this adds another element for kids to get noticed.

I’m real curious to see what happens with Mellot considering Griz and Cats have QBs commits on the board. I think his combine results show he’s a good enough athlete to play other positions but I also think he can be a good dual threat QB at the FCS level.

Tommy Mellott (@Tommy_Mellott) Tweeted:
Excited to announce my commitment to Montana State University. Thank you to my family, friends, and coaches who have helped me. Go Cats! https://t.co/BgBb6LXwcz https://twitter.com/Tommy_Mellott/status/1152385635212152832?s=17

dayday said:
I’m real curious to see what happens with Mellot considering Griz and Cats have QBs commits on the board. I think his combine results show he’s a good enough athlete to play other positions but I also think he can be a good dual threat QB at the FCS level.

Well now we know. They are doing well in this early season.

Recruited as an athlete, Mellott said he expects to play on offense as either a quarterback or a wide receiver and plans to try out for signal caller in the fall of 2020.

dayday said:
dayday said:

Ya but Choate doesn’t really keep his commitments all that quiet. Lord only knows what we don’t know about the Griz

Griz til I die said:
dayday said:
dayday said:

Ya but Choate doesn’t really keep his commitments all that quiet. Lord only knows what we don’t know about the Griz

Choate hasn't said a thing... The kids are the ones announcing it.

SACCAT66 said:
Griz til I die said:
dayday said:
dayday said:

Choate hasn't said a thing... The kids are the ones announcing it.
Well ya. That’s an NCAA violation. I’m just saying that Bobby’s probably keeping a tight lid on his recruits and telling them to not announce their commitments on Twitter.

Asher Croy will be transferring to Bozeman after his father resigned from Huntley Project this past month as the head football coach. Huge pickup for Bozeman who now have a two-headed monster in the backfield. Actually, they could have McCade O'Reilly, Asher Croy, and Kenneth Eiden IV all in the backfield at the same time and run power. Good luck to everyone else in AA stopping Bozeman's run game this year.

VimSince03 said:
Asher Croy will be transferring to Bozeman after his father resigned from Huntley Project this past month as the head football coach. Huge pickup for Bozeman who now have a two-headed monster in the backfield. Actually, they could have McCade O'Reilly, Asher Croy, and Kenneth Eiden IV all in the backfield at the same time and run power. Good luck to everyone else in AA stopping Bozeman's run game this year.

Vim - does the kid have two heads. Noticed you posted this twice. Dad must have a job in Bozeman, given that the commute to Bozeman from HP would be a drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back