• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vim's 2020 Montana High School Football Recruiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 update on when these lists are produced. Will only do three from here on out each year. First one is released a week after winter sports are complete. Second one is released after spring/summer is complete and prior to fall season starting (basically a preseason list). Third and final one is released throughout January up until signing day. However, I'm debating only doing reports for the final Top 25 and listing the remaining 75 kids to make a Top 100. I always have a bank of about 120 kids to be evaluated anyway.

Five state track and field champions in your top 50 Vim, Drew Deck one of the five! Great add for the Griz!

Paytonlives said:
https://twitter.com/jaxonlee_/status/1143713341363245056

wow !...... this kid is a player.....we seem to be doing fine regarding in state recruits....don't hear much from our friends to the east about winning the state the last couple of years....go Griz ! :eek:

krammer said:
Paytonlives said:
https://twitter.com/jaxonlee_/status/1143713341363245056

wow !...... this kid is a player.....we seem to be doing fine regarding in state recruits....don't hear much from our friends to the east about winning the state the last couple of years....go Griz ! :eek:

I mean...it was pretty even across the board last year when the dust settled. However, when Carson Rostad is the clear #1 player (like Sulser two years ago) and everyone knows the Griz ties, its pretty easy to predict who is going to "win the state" in recruiting that year.

Bobcats are probably the front runners for LB-O’Reilly which is Vims number 3 and if they clear the table for players 4 through 10 then it becomes more even but the Griz have an early big lead for sure for that instate battle.

VimSince03 said:
2019 update on when these lists are produced. Will only do three from here on out each year. First one is released a week after winter sports are complete. Second one is released after spring/summer is complete and prior to fall season starting (basically a preseason list). Third and final one is released throughout January up until signing day. However, I'm debating only doing reports for the final Top 25 and listing the remaining 75 kids to make a Top 100. I always have a bank of about 120 kids to be evaluated anyway.
Vim,
Always appreciate the reports you provide on recruits! Of course, three doesn't seem enough, but that's only me wanting more!

grizband said:
VimSince03 said:
Vim,
Always appreciate the reports you provide on recruits! Of course, three doesn't seem enough, but that's only me wanting more!

I just thought it was overkill to do one in June. As usual, lots of changes coming to the initial Top 50. Watch for the preseason list in late August!

dayday said:
Bobcats are probably the front runners for LB-O’Reilly which is Vims number 3 and if they clear the table for players 4 through 10 then it becomes more even but the Griz have an early big lead for sure for that instate battle.

Drew Deck is a top ten player... around #7

Paytonlives said:
dayday said:

Drew Deck is a top ten player... around #7

I have to be honest. I don't follow high school football like I used to. I only watch film when someone links a hudl video of one of our verbals. I do have to say I like Deck's video. He is deceptive with his deep speed. He may be 5'9", but he strides like he is 6'2". He sneeks behind the defense like Mariani used. Something about him is special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back