• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Former Griz on the move again

grizzlyjournal

Apologies if this has already been posted...

Just noticed former Griz power forward Karl Nicholas will transfer out of S F Austin... no new school announced. Nicholas had played significant minutes for the Lumberjacks before being dropped from the team in early January. Ton of talent; hope he can turn things around.

Sometimes you wonder how some of these guys can be so self-unaware to realize the problem ain't external.

PlayerRep said:
I think it's time he comes back to UM. Tell Travis he is sorry, made a mistake and has learned.

About as much of him returning to UM as him staying at Texas Southern through the remainder of his eligibility.

cclarkblues said:
PlayerRep said:
I think it's time he comes back to UM. Tell Travis he is sorry, made a mistake and has learned.

Opportunity usually knocks and then moves on.

Bobby Hauck? That knocked twice. I know he won't come back, and probably wouldn't be allowed back.

PlayerRep said:
cclarkblues said:
PlayerRep said:

Opportunity usually knocks and then moves on.

Bobby Hauck? That knocked twice. I know he won't come back, and probably wouldn't be allowed back.

PR, you know I said usually. Also there are folks that get remarried to each other for a second time and it works, but it is rare. :thumb:

At this point why doesn't he just try pro ball somewhere? He is at least skilled enough to play in Europe.

Back