• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

100 day's....

I had hoped we would see a couple of drop down interior D linemen. Don’t think it is going to happen. You hunt with the dogs you have and hopefully they all stay healthy!

Happy Fourth of July egrizzer’s. Regardless your politics, give thanks for the free country we live in and the ability to have free expression. A special thanks to those who served and have a DD214 that demonstrates their commitment to this great country. Now go blow off some fireworks.

kemajic said:
Copper Griz said:
the ability to have free expression.
Not so much today on college campuses or the left coast.

Please. You think it is any different in the heartland for a “liberal”? Country has become a bunch of damn snowflake whiners. People are free in this country and many sacrificed for that right. Speak your mind and if offends people - then tough. I don’t agree with your politics, but you are very free to express your opinion and no one is stopping you. Other than the exaggerated boogie man who is in your mind. Furthermore, just because professors, the news, religious figures or the president are parroting a message - doesn’t mean anyone has to believe it. People have free will and choose for themselves. Free speech exists and the “news” on both sides of the aisle prove it. So save your whining. Fly the flag you want or buy from another vendor other than Nike. You are FREE to do as you like.

Copper Griz said:
kemajic said:
Copper Griz said:
the ability to have free expression.
Not so much today on college campuses or the left coast.

Please. You think it is any different in the heartland for a “liberal”? Country has become a bunch of damn snowflake whiners. People are free in this country and many sacrificed for that right. Speak your mind and if offends people - then tough. I don’t agree with your politics, but you are very free to express your opinion and no one is stopping you. Other than the exaggerated boogie man who is in your mind. Furthermore, just because professors, the news, religious figures or the president are parroting a message - doesn’t mean anyone has to believe it. People have free will and choose for themselves. Free speech exists and the “news” on both sides of the aisle prove it. So save your whining. Fly the flag you want or buy from another vendor other than Nike. You are FREE to do as you like.

:clap: :clap:

Great post, CopCop!

I would add simply that anyone is free to express their opinion. Except here on eGriz there's a board for the political shit. I wish some would learn that.

Back