• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Indoor practice facility

CatzWillRise said:
Wow I just logged in and read this beauty of a thread, very entertaining.

I did some calculating on MSU QB injuries since 2002, FBS vs FCS.

FBS injury rate for MSU QBs (1 injury in 14 games) - 7.14%
FCS injury rate for MSU QBs (6 injuries in 163 games (although I may be missing some)) - 3.68%

Looks like yes you are more likely to get injured playing up if you are a QB. I mean not sure how 60% or whatever changing number PR is using of QBs at UM get injured in these games, but it does appear you are more likely to get injured as a QB.
That logic of that conclusion would test most norms of statistics.

kemajic said:
CatzWillRise said:
Wow I just logged in and read this beauty of a thread, very entertaining.

I did some calculating on MSU QB injuries since 2002, FBS vs FCS.

FBS injury rate for MSU QBs (1 injury in 14 games) - 7.14%
FCS injury rate for MSU QBs (6 injuries in 163 games (although I may be missing some)) - 3.68%

Looks like yes you are more likely to get injured playing up if you are a QB. I mean not sure how 60% or whatever changing number PR is using of QBs at UM get injured in these games, but it does appear you are more likely to get injured as a QB.
That logic of that conclusion would test most norms of statistics.

Just wait until someone gets access to a printer, then you'll see some stats. #motherofall

Did we get a timeline line for #motherofall or did I miss it? Printers and outlets are readily accessible so I'm thinking I missed it.

ABQCat said:
Did we get a timeline line for #motherofall or did I miss it? Printers and outlets are readily accessible so I'm thinking I missed it.

Got eem! WIN!!

ABQCat said:

No internet service and no printer at lake house yet. ETA is early next week.

I have a solution to the never ending attacks on you, PR. Invite Haslam and Bodnar to the lake house and let them know YOU will build the Indoor Practice Facility. Work out the funding on your own. Break ground this summer and have it operational by mid-fall. You could have your name on the building. This type of project is tailor made for you, with your background and finances. Tax angles, and whatnot, this could be a money MAKING endeavor in the long run. That in itself would shut down many of your antagonist posters. UM, athletics, you and your family could all benefit by this project. Think of it, PR. If I had $34M in my pocket...oh, well, dream on.
No need for the mother of all posts, unless we are not talking about a facility, but, what was it, injuries incurred in games like Oregon, Iowa, Tennessee, or wherever. In that case, MOAP away! :thumb: IMHO injuries during these playup games are more prevalent and potentially detrimental to the forthcoming season. No stats, just my opinion.

tourist said:
I have a solution to the never ending attacks on you, PR. Invite Haslam and Bodnar to the lake house and let them know YOU will build the Indoor Practice Facility. Work out the funding on your own. Break ground this summer and have it operational by mid-fall. You could have your name on the building. This type of project is tailor made for you, with your background and finances. Tax angles, and whatnot, this could be a money MAKING endeavor in the long run. That in itself would shut down many of your antagonist posters. UM, athletics, you and your family could all benefit by this project. Think of it, PR. If I had $34M in my pocket...oh, well, dream on.
No need for the mother of all posts, unless we are not talking about a facility, but, what was it, injuries incurred in games like Oregon, Iowa, Tennessee, or wherever. In that case, MOAP away! :thumb: IMHO injuries during these playup games are more prevalent and potentially detrimental to the forthcoming season. No stats, just my opinion.

That would be awesome. Huge banner across the entrance, "Welcome to the University of Montana PlayerRep Practice Facility!"

poorgriz said:
tourist said:

That would be awesome. Huge banner across the entrance, "Welcome to the University of Montana PlayerRep Practice Facility!"

Welcome to the University of Montana & Dartmouth Centre for Privileged Attorneys and Future Native American Hall of Fame Inductees/1927 Rose Bowl MVPs and Kids who read good.

Bronze Statue of Playa at the entrance stiff arming Dick Butkus, with a Griz dancer on both shoulders while flipping burgers on the grill at the lake house with Bobby Hauck, Don Read and Dave Dickenson gathered around, beers in hand, laughing at one of his jokes.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
tourist said:

Welcome to the University of Montana & Dartmouth Centre for Privileged Attorneys and Future Native American Hall of Fame Inductees/1927 Rose Bowl MVPs and Kids who read good.

Bronze Statue of Playa at the entrance stiff arming Dick Butkus, with a Griz dancer on both shoulders while flipping burgers on the grill at the lake house with Bobby Hauck, Don Read and Dave Dickenson gathered around, beers in hand, laughing at one of his jokes.

I laughed. Also, forgot to add - the banner also needs to say "Dedicated to all those who have played, are currently playing, or will eventually play the game..."

Back