• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Indoor practice facility

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
ABQCat said:
Ways to win on egriz:
1. PR's attacks are reduced to him saying something about not having time to point out all the mistakes. He has plenty of time. Seriously. Lots and lots of time.
2. CDA finally tips and responds with a long and impassioned post that is greater than 200 words. I've won this way only once but it was wonderful. Some other Cat won this way fairly recently. Can't remember who or which thread, but I tip my hat to you. It must be CDA though. Garrazzzlies does it and so does PR, but it only counts as a victory if it comes from CDA.
3. An argument is reduced to a grizz having nothing left other than to say this is egriz and we are Cat fans posting on a rivals board. I win like this all the time.
This is pathetically sad. No, seriously, if I can just step out of character for a sec: I honestly can’t think of a more pitiful existence. For reals. Worse than that emaciated Ethiopian kid with flies landing on his eyeball. I feel sad for that kid, but for you....? I mean, cat people are, by their very nature, already insufferable. But a middle-aged cat troll on his rival’s board bragging about “winning”? I just don’t think it gets any worse than that without being illegal.
But please, don’t let me piss in your Flutie Flakes. By all means, keep “winning” Charlie Sheen

The best part is he hit the 'Submit' button thinking, "Got 'em!"
How to 'win' on eGriz.com. Too perfect.
After reading that you do get a better idea of how they can claim pre-season and 0-0 ties as national championships.

PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
Ways to win on egriz:
1. PR's attacks are reduced to him saying something about not having time to point out all the mistakes. He has plenty of time. Seriously. Lots and lots of time.
2. CDA finally tips and responds with a long and impassioned post that is greater than 200 words. I've won this way only once but it was wonderful. Some other Cat won this way fairly recently. Can't remember who or which thread, but I tip my hat to you. It must be CDA though. Garrazzzlies does it and so does PR, but it only counts as a victory if it comes from CDA.
3. An argument is reduced to a grizz having nothing left other than to say this is egriz and we are Cat fans posting on a rivals board. I win like this all the time.

Got us! Chalk up another message board WIN!

The Mother of All counterattacks will be coming when I can get back to town, to the wireless (instead of my phone), and a printer. The shock wave will reach into Canada.

And let me guess, Mexico is going to pay for it.

SaskGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
Ways to win on egriz:

The Mother of All counterattacks will be coming when I can get back to town, to the wireless (instead of my phone), and a printer. The shock wave will reach into Canada.

Sounds a lot more like Sadaam than Donald.

PlayerRep wrote: ↑Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:16 am

The Mother of All counterattacks will be coming when I can get back to town, to the wireless (instead of my phone), and a printer.

Does anybody have a clue why PR would need a printer to launch the Mother of All counterattacks? I'm expecting some good ones here.

cclarkblues said:
SaskGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Sounds a lot more like Sadaam than Donald.

True that! I was also wondering how long the cord on his phone is as he's got to get back home to be wireless. He claims to only fly on private jets so that is a hell of a lot of cable.

AZGrizFan said:
Congratulations to everyone involved.

Well done people.

Keep up the good work!

Just posting from the spiderhole, hoping not to get caught in the Mother of All Battles...

Indoor practice facility
Post by getgrizzy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:44 pm

Has fundraising begun? How much will it cost? Where will it be built?

And this is the post that started it all. Good job E-Griz-ers.

Mich Griz said:
Indoor practice facility

A lot of talent assembled in one place.

Mich Griz said:
Indoor practice facility

We were done discussing that on the first page. :lol:

Wow I just logged in and read this beauty of a thread, very entertaining.

I did some calculating on MSU QB injuries since 2002, FBS vs FCS.

FBS injury rate for MSU QBs (1 injury in 14 games) - 7.14%
FCS injury rate for MSU QBs (6 injuries in 163 games (although I may be missing some)) - 3.68%

Looks like yes you are more likely to get injured playing up if you are a QB. I mean not sure how 60% or whatever changing number PR is using of QBs at UM get injured in these games, but it does appear you are more likely to get injured as a QB.

gotgum said:
Mich Griz said:
Grand Valley State University a Div II school in Michigan has this indoor facility.

https://gvsulakers.com/sports/2014/6/25/fac_0625145508.aspx

It's a beautiful facility the entire University utilizes.

BTW Northwestern has an athletic budget of $60 million. They averaged 25k at football games until recently I think they avg over 30k now. An indoor facility in a state like Montana is a must regardless of whether the FB team plays in Jan or not.

The difference being that Grand Valley State had a coach who left, succeeded greatly, and generously gave back to the university. Whereas, we had a coach who left, failed miserably, and spent the next 3 years begging for his old job back. In the end, they got a beautiful facility, while we got a mediocre football coach.

**edit**

never mind the following

**edit**

i decided to do a bit of time travelling, and just really started reading this thread. i must say that i hope, for my entertainment's sake, that this post awoke the bgb army (bgb = big game bob) to respond in force. here's hoping for some memorable apoplectic responses!

Here's one: from 'Blazing Saddles'' "Oh, blow it out your ass, Howard!" Or, "Other people see things and ask why. I dream things that never were, and ask why not." (paraphrasing George Bernard Shaw, JFK, and RFK). Some people want peace on earth, racial harmony, or just a good nights sleep. I want a indoor practice facility. Oh, and as for your 'big game bob' horseshit..... Apoplectic enough for you?

Back