• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Indoor practice facility

Ways to win on egriz:
1. PR's attacks are reduced to him saying something about not having time to point out all the mistakes. He has plenty of time. Seriously. Lots and lots of time.
2. CDA finally tips and responds with a long and impassioned post that is greater than 200 words. I've won this way only once but it was wonderful. Some other Cat won this way fairly recently. Can't remember who or which thread, but I tip my hat to you. It must be CDA though. Garrazzzlies does it and so does PR, but it only counts as a victory if it comes from CDA.
3. An argument is reduced to a grizz having nothing left other than to say this is egriz and we are Cat fans posting on a rivals board. I win like this all the time.

That was the original topic. It played out and evolved into another topic long ago, as often occurs on eGriz. And a nice indoor practice facility is a pipe dream, in my view. No funds or
big donors for it. Big donors should be encouraged to support academics at this point. The original topic should moved to and buried in the Windmill Chasers thread for now.

Hell I know we never stay on topic. I'm just trying to get this to 17 pages. Let's talk used cars and injuries caused from driving a car with outdated airbags....particularly if they ran into an INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY.

Mich Griz said:
That was the original topic. It played out and evolved into another topic long ago, as often occurs on eGriz. And a nice indoor practice facility is a pipe dream, in my view. No funds or
big donors for it. Big donors should be encouraged to support academics at this point. The original topic should moved to and buried in the Windmill Chasers thread for now.

Hell I know we never stay on topic. I'm just trying to get this to 17 pages. Let's talk used cars and injuries caused from driving a car with outdated airbags....particularly if they ran into an INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY.

Airbags are not the problem. Windbag is the problem...running into the notional indoor practice facility to talk to coaches and players.

ABQCat said:
Ways to win on egriz:
1. PR's attacks are reduced to him saying something about not having time to point out all the mistakes. He has plenty of time. Seriously. Lots and lots of time.
2. CDA finally tips and responds with a long and impassioned post that is greater than 200 words. I've won this way only once but it was wonderful. Some other Cat won this way fairly recently. Can't remember who or which thread, but I tip my hat to you. It must be CDA though. Garrazzzlies does it and so does PR, but it only counts as a victory if it comes from CDA.
3. An argument is reduced to a grizz having nothing left other than to say this is egriz and we are Cat fans posting on a rivals board. I win like this all the time.

Got us! Chalk up another message board WIN!

Catsrgrood said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
Come on... so close! Don’t let it die now.
Almost 16 pages.

Doesn’t PR have any more alternative facts to throw out there to “support” his view?!

16 pages? Ha! You think that's an accomplishment? You have a lot to learn about this board, sweetie.

I’m well aware of the weird quirks of this board, honey.

You guys always try to hit 17 pages with these dumb, off subject back and forth arguments. My point is that it’s so close, almost at 16 pages currently, don’t stop now. I know PR has more in him, and you are good for an asinine comment or 10 as well.

Phyllis Vance reference.

kemajic said:
PlayerRep said:
kemajic said:
PlayerRep said:
He made up most of his "facts". He didn't gather correct info.

Hey Kem, did you ever play D-I ball, or just Small College?
Montana has been Small College since 1963; so of course Just Small College. And your point being that that is so relevant to this discussion; disqualifies me as a poster. Anything I have posted should be stricken from the record.

Actually, what it is, is that you are going to sling crap like this at me ("Because he said so, he played the game and he talks to coaches"), for no reason, I am going to eventually throw some crap back at you.

Why can't you discuss or debate the topic, instead of "attacking" me?
LOL; that's an attack? My our skin thins with age....

Yes, a Small College style attack. I thought I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
Ways to win on egriz:

The Mother of All counterattacks will be coming when I can get back to town, to the wireless (instead of my phone), and a printer. The shock wave will reach into Canada.

PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
Ways to win on egriz:

The Mother of All counterattacks will be coming when I can get back to town, to the wireless (instead of my phone), and a printer. The shock wave will reach into Canada.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's get this bitch to 17, PR!!!

ABQCat said:
Ways to win on egriz:
This is pathetically sad. No, seriously, if I can just step out of character for a sec: I honestly can’t think of a more pitiful existence. For reals. Worse than that emaciated Ethiopian kid with flies landing on his eyeball. I feel sad for that kid, but for you....? I mean, cat people are, by their very nature, already insufferable. But a middle-aged cat troll on his rival’s board bragging about “winning”? I just don’t think it gets any worse than that without being illegal.
But please, don’t let me piss in your Flutie Flakes. By all means, keep “winning” Charlie Sheen

Winning...-Duh.jpg

garizzalies said:

See, Charlie, free image publicity on the net. How about a contribution for our INDOOR PRACTICE FALACY. Might even get your name of the front door for a sizeable amount! :thumb: Think of it, the Charlie Sheen Indoor Practice Facility at the University of Montana. It would outlive you, dude. Leave a legacy for a couple of mil.

tourist said:
garizzalies said:

See, Charlie, free image publicity on the net. How about a contribution for our INDOOR PRACTICE FALACY. Might even get your name of the front door for a sizeable amount! :thumb: Think of it, the Charlie Sheen Indoor Practice Facility at the University of Montana. It would outlive you, dude. Leave a legacy for a couple of mil.
:coffee: :coffee:

How about the AZGrizFan Indoor Practice Facility at the University of Montana? You write the check, AZ. I'll loan you a pen. I will sweeten the offer. You can keep the pen if you write the check! :thumb:

garizzalies said:
ABQCat said:
Ways to win on egriz:
This is pathetically sad. No, seriously, if I can just step out of character for a sec: I honestly can’t think of a more pitiful existence. For reals. Worse than that emaciated Ethiopian kid with flies landing on his eyeball. I feel sad for that kid, but for you....? I mean, cat people are, by their very nature, already insufferable. But a middle-aged cat troll on his rival’s board bragging about “winning”? I just don’t think it gets any worse than that without being illegal.
But please, don’t let me piss in your Flutie Flakes. By all means, keep “winning” Charlie Sheen

The best part is he hit the 'Submit' button thinking, "Got 'em!"
How to 'win' on eGriz.com. Too perfect.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
ABQCat said:
Ways to win on egriz:

Yes, and at 3:45 in the morning!
My god Sally Struthers should do an infomercial for these poor bastards. So sad!

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
ABQCat said:
Ways to win on egriz:

Yes, and at 3:45 in the morning!
My god Sally Struthers should do an infomercial for these poor bastards. So sad!

Haha! Sally Struthers! One thing Griz and Bobcats can agree upon is Sally was the OG spokeswoman for the EWU course catalog.

Back