• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Joe Douglass

Griz1

Another Griz success story as Joe has just been named as the GM of the New York Jets. He was a great player and even better person.

Griz1 said:
Another Griz success story as Joe has just been named as the GM of the New York Jets. He was a great player and even better person.

Unfortunately not the same dude. Joe Douglas is a huge dude and there is now way he ever moved like Joe Douglass did for the Griz.

go96griz said:
Griz1 said:

Unfortunately not the same dude. Joe Douglas is a huge dude and there is now way he ever moved like Joe Douglass did for the Griz.

My mistake! Sorry for the misinformation.

So now we need to know what's going on with our Joe Douglass. One of my favorite Griz of all time.

Thanks for mentioning his name - great memories of one of my favorite all-time Griz. Maybe the pregame show guys could tackle this in the “where are they now” feature. Love me some Joe D.

Back