• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

John Nguyen - Star Football Player in Egypt

PlayerRep

"I thought the league would be at least college-level competition," he shared. "I came to realize I set my expectations a little too high."

On the bright side, Nguyen couldn't have asked for more success on the field. He starred at running back while also seeing playing time at linebacker, kick returner and punt returner. His team reached the championship game and if you look up highlights of the Tigers on the internet, you'll catch the suburban Seattle native scampering for touchdowns"

https://missoulian.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/football-in-egypt-ex-grizzly-tries-his-hand-in-land/article_f1bbdeec-3afd-56ae-b279-464167539dd4.html

Egypt. Now THAT would be a bitch of a road game. Good thing they are 'pro.' Any bean counter would shit beans for a month after that expense. :lol: Sounds like they might be better than Dixie State though. :lol:

Back