• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RayQuan Evans

Buttegrizzle

DONOR
A Billings Skyview kid, went JUCO at North Idaho. Now being pursued by Florida State and other ACC schools. WTF?! His dad played for the Griz. Don’t let him slip away to be the next John Huestis...
He is Ougine-like only better outside shot. TDC?

If memory serves, we were interested in recruiting him out of high school but there were academic issues. Sounds like he has worked hard to clear that up. I have no doubt that TDC has him on his radar.

Buttegrizzle said:
A Billings Skyview kid, went JUCO at North Idaho. Now being pursued by Florida State and other ACC schools. WTF?! His dad played for the Griz. Don’t let him slip away to be the next John Huestis...
He is Ougine-like only better outside shot. TDC?

He also has a Gonzaga offer to his credit.

He was verbally committed to Utah State last year but withdrew the commitment right before the season started to further explore his options. I think he probably had some interest from better programs and wanted to see what was available for him. Don't blame him at all.

WaGriz4life said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Committed to Florida State. Cool to see a Montana boy and Crow play in the ACC.

He is Crow??

Sure is! Member of the Crow Tribe and spent part of his childhood on the reservation. Very cool to see him represent the State and Crow Nation so well.

Sam A. Blitz said:
WaGriz4life said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Committed to Florida State. Cool to see a Montana boy and Crow play in the ACC.

He is Crow??

Sure is! Member of the Crow Tribe and spent part of his childhood on the reservation. Very cool to see him represent the State and Crow Nation so well.

I did not know that. Very cool. And I am from
The area.

Back