• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats

marceagfan5

Congrats on the win tonight, regular and post season champs, well done! I sure hope you guys make a run in the tourney!!

Marc. thank you. I wish more EWU fans would take lessons from you. You're class and a good sport, when needed. Yet, can also hold your own well, when it comes to banter.

Ursa Major said:
Marc is a class act. I'm sorry about what I allegedly did to Swoop. Well, kind of :thumb:

I'm just happy the disguise your Russian Mail Order Bride and I threw together got you past Boise's Finest and into the arena Saturday night.

Now, I was not nearly as happy as the beer vendors, of course, but I was still pretty damn happy.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Marc is a class act. I'm sorry about what I allegedly did to Swoop. Well, kind of :thumb:

I'm just happy the disguise your Russian Mail Order Bride and I threw together got you past Boise's Finest and into the arena Saturday night.

Now, I was not nearly as happy as the beer vendors, of course, but I was still pretty damn happy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boise's got a lot of work to do on their facial recognition technology! :thumb:

marceagfan5 said:
Congrats on the win tonight, regular and post season champs, well done! I sure hope you guys make a run in the tourney!!

Thanks Marc. We were fortunate to get past EWU, who'd been playing the best ball in the conference.

marceagfan5 said:
Hey, Marc, thanks. I got a question for you. I posted this in the game thread, but maybe you can help me understand: why didn’t Peatling play the last 6.5 mins?
After the double-T, he played a few more possessions, and even scored a bucket, but then he got benched. It doesn’t make sense to me. From our perspective, he’s your best player, and our worst matchup. Some said it was because his 3pt percentage, but that doesn’t make sense to me—there was a ton of time, not a big lead, and they were still going inside (Hunt scored 7 at the end). And they could have used Peatling’s rebounding and more bunnies, for sure. Whoever took his place did not fill those shoes. Some said it was foul trouble, but that doesn’t make sense to me either, as you’d think he would eventually get back in near the end. Maybe it’s some combo, or I’m reading too much into it but it seemed like he got in the doghouse or something. Did your coach ever discuss this? Just curious as it seemed weird to me, that he’d pull the best player at the most critical time. Thanks again.

Back