• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Other TV options for Championship game?

Silvertip

Having dropped Dish since football season am wondering if there are viewing options other than watching on ESPNU at the neighborhood watering hole - which isn't all that bad. Missoulian shows it being carried additionally on both Pluto and Go Griz which I'd be a bit surprised ESPN would permit. I'm guessing the Denver Brooklyns - either the biggie at Pepsi Arena or the smaller original Griz-Cat football site under the viaduct would be a go.

If you haven't done the free trial on sling, you can do that. It's really not even that bad if you have to pay the $25 or $30 for it. You get the full package for a month and march madness is coming up anyway.

PeauxRouge said:
If you haven't done the free trial on sling, you can do that. It's really not even that bad if you have to pay the $25 or $30 for it. You get the full package for a month and march madness is coming up anyway.

Thanks, Peaux. $30 well spent.

FYI: on a wim, I contacted Comcast and asked if I could get access to ESPNU for one day (not in my cable pkg.) sort of a'la carte and I'd be willing to pay. After about 10 minutes they came back and gave me access for .50....unreal, so regardless of what you read about Comcast, they came thru for me today..Also for those of you in Montana and with Spectrum, they also will help in granting a one day service...GO Griz!

rainbear14 said:
FYI: on a wim, I contacted Comcast and asked if I could get access to ESPNU for one day (not in my cable pkg.) sort of a'la carte and I'd be willing to pay. After about 10 minutes they came back and gave me access for .50....unreal, so regardless of what you read about Comcast, they came thru for me today..Also for those of you in Montana and with Spectrum, they also will help in granting a one day service...GO Griz!

Spectrum won't do a thing for me. I'm on their "choice" package, in which I get 10 of their channels for $24 or something like that... After 30 days of having the service, the account locks and you can't change channels.

For instance, I wanted to ditch TNT now for ESPNU, and I can't...

Oh well, it's almost 40 degrees, who needs TV anyway.

Big Sage said:
If Pluto has it, can you really watch it?
Bahahahahaha

You can watch shadows, like the player times 50 like the video games.

It's not on my Pluto anyway, they ditched all the Big Sky channels except the Conference channel, which shows a repeat with Sac st. and N. Ariz.

FYI... you can watch the game through NCAA college Basketball Reddit live streams for free. Super easy and simple to use.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/comments/b1yjpo/game_thread_montana_vs_eastern_wash_0800_pm_edt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

PeauxRouge said:

Thanks. I had Sling when they first started through Amazon, and it was like pulling teeth to get them to cancel it, but I'll try for today.

get'em_griz said:
FYI... you can watch the game through NCAA college Basketball Reddit live streams for free. Super easy and simple to use.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/comments/b1yjpo/game_thread_montana_vs_eastern_wash_0800_pm_edt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Clicked your link, opened a page that said "not found." Possibly because it's not streaming???

PeauxRouge said:

Thanks for the heads up. Got the free trial and I am ready to watch the game.

PeauxRouge said:
get'em_griz said:

Clicked your link, opened a page that said "not found." Possibly because it's not streaming???

Might have to try and just google “ncaa college basketball reddit live streams”. I still have the stream of the current Texas southern vs prairie view game on ESPNU right now.

Downloaded the ESPN app, took a bit to find the game. Free 10min preview without an account. Ended up signing in via my cable provider and ended up getting the game for free, which was a surprise

I’ve got Directv Now and have never had a problem getting anything broadcast by ESPN. I wasn’t able to get the game tonight, something about “user not authorized to watch this event.” Now I try to pull up the replay on ESPN and it’s so choppy it’s unwatchable. Remember the good old days when the championship game was on ESPN2? Anyone else having problems with the replay? This is so frustrating :x

Back