• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs E. WA

HookedonGriz said:
PeauxRouge said:
Who's the MVP? I say Rorie. He came on strong in the second and he willed them to a win!

Dorsey by far imo. If he didn’t do what he did all game on both sides, Griz don’t win. Love rorie stepping up and slapping floor too!

Dorsey has a case, but it was Rorie. Well deserved!

PeauxRouge said:
HookedonGriz said:
PeauxRouge said:
Who's the MVP? I say Rorie. He came on strong in the second and he willed them to a win!

Dorsey by far imo. If he didn’t do what he did all game on both sides, Griz don’t win. Love rorie stepping up and slapping floor too!

Gotta be Rorie! Great win!

PeauxRouge said:
Jesus, I really feel like these announcers are rooting for the Eags. Maybe they just want a good game, but, f@ck, sure seems that way.

Watched the whole game, didn't get that impression even once. very neutral.
The guy who was doing color commentary gave praise to pridgett for stepping up his game when akoh went down with the injury.,
At the end of the game they were joking with each other, one guy asked if you ever saw a grizzly bear dance, other guy replied nope but you will soon.
They gave alot of love for Montana and decuire about their resumes respectively.

PeauxRouge said:
HookedonGriz said:
PeauxRouge said:

Sorry thought you meant for just this game. Dorsey for this game, Rorie for tourney easily.

braves84 said:
PeauxRouge said:
Jesus, I really feel like these announcers are rooting for the Eags. Maybe they just want a good game, but, f@ck, sure seems that way.

The guy who was doing color commentary gave praise to pridgett for stepping up his game when akoh went down with the injury.,
At the end of the game they were joking with each other, one guy asked if you ever saw a grizzly bear dance, other guy replied nope but you will soon.
They gave alot of love for Montana and decuire about their resumes respectively.

I thought one of them was insanely biased toward EWU. Blamed pridgett for the tangle up, mocked rorie for slapping the floor, mentioned how much more EWU wants it than Griz. He was an ass. My old man texted me in the middle of the game and said “I want to kick this announcers ass”. So there were many who would disagree with you.

braves84 said:
PeauxRouge said:

Fair enough. I was drinking and you know how that goes. I focused on their pro eagle talk.

PeauxRouge said:
braves84 said:
PeauxRouge said:

Fair enough. I was drinking and you know how that goes. I focused on their pro eagle talk.
I do, it's all good!!!

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
Told you so.

He’s 2/6...his average this year....let’s not erect a statue to him yet.

3-8. Key 3 at 3 minute mark. 37.5%. 2-3 in 3d half. That's 67%.

Like I said, told you so. Ha.

Sometimes you act like you’re 12.

So if I provide some stats, and say I told you so, and say ha, I am acting like I am 12? Okay, the. I am fine being 12 or 8. At least I provided stats and minor analysis in this thread, and you provided little or nothing. That goes for a few others of you too.

garizzalies said:
So I missed something, did Peatling foul out? Seems like he ended the game on the bench but maybe I’m wrong.

Don't think he fouled out. The live stats show a 4 and superscript T for his technical. I would assume that means 4 total, but not sure. I don't think he is a 3-point threat, so maybe that is the reason for him being on the bench?

garizzalies said:
So I missed something, did Peatling foul out? Seems like he ended the game on the bench but maybe I’m wrong.

I'm with you. I was totally wrong in thinking it was critical to get him out. I thought he had 4, and was hoping for any guard to craft a 5th on him. After I posted that, I don't remember seeing him in the game.

PeauxRouge said:
garizzalies said:

Don't think he fouled out. The live stats show a 4 and superscript T for his technical. I would assume that means 4 total, but not sure. I don't think he is a 3-point threat, so maybe that is the reason for him being on the bench?

Oh, that's a good point. I didn't think of that. However, his 4th (tech) was with plenty of time. Not exactly 3-pt desperation time.

HookedonGriz said:
braves84 said:
PeauxRouge said:

I thought one of them was insanely biased toward EWU. Blamed pridgett for the tangle up, mocked rorie for slapping the floor, mentioned how much more EWU wants it than Griz. He was an ass. My old man texted me in the middle of the game and said “I want to kick this announcers ass”. So there were many who would disagree with you.

I agree, Hooked. Biased.

I was behind the Griz bench, and at half, Dorsey made 14-15 3 pointers, including 11 in a row. I told my wife they need to feed him he’s on fire. Glad he hit those shots. Was a cool celebration afterward. I think the boise experience was a winner!

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
He’s 2/6...his average this year....let’s not erect a statue to him yet.

So if I provide some stats, and say I told you so, and say ha, I am acting like I am 12? Okay, the. I am fine being 12 or 8. At least I provided stats and minor analysis in this thread, and you provided little or nothing. That goes for a few others of you too.

I provided my opinion. And it’s not the facts that make you look and act 12. It’s the “i told you so” and “ha”...just like you’re 12. But hey, whatever floats your boat, junior.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

I provided my opinion. And it’s not the facts that make you look and act 12. It’s the “i told you so” and “ha”...just like you’re 12. But hey, whatever floats your boat, junior.

From Merriam-Webster dictionary:

"Examples of ha in a Sentence - Interjection

ha! I was right all along"

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

From Merriam-Webster dictionary:

"Examples of ha in a Sentence - Interjection

ha! I was right all along"

Oh well then never mind then.

I’m not arguing with you today PR. Too happy right now.

Back