• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rorie

PeauxRouge

What a special player! MVP of the tourney. He just wouldn't let the team lose! I hope we have someone step up next year who can fill his shoes admirably. He's such a special Griz!

I agree. What an incredible young man... a kid that sacrificed for his team, then put them on his back when they needed hime. Congrats, MVP!

I’m thoroughly convinced he could score 30 points a game if he wanted to but he makes everyone else around him better, which is why this team is so much better

grizaremoregooder said:
Rorie's game against Weber was unbelievable. His defense on Harding was amazing and he put up 28 points on 14 shots.

He's amazing. Selfless. Plus, his gaze is super intimidating.

PeauxRouge said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Rorie's game against Weber was unbelievable. His defense on Harding was amazing and he put up 28 points on 14 shots.

Maybe but Sayeed has the attitude of, you don't want this.

fanofzoo said:
PeauxRouge said:
grizaremoregooder said:

And we get another year of him!

He had a rough start last night, and it was pretty clear this team feeds off his energy. When he hit hit first shot, and pounded the floor after, suddenly his energy went up... as did the whole team’s. And from there the Griz got back to playing the type of ball that we expected from them.

fanofzoo said:
PeauxRouge said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Sayeed is a junkyard dog. Guy is tough as nails. Met his brother and father in Boise. They are tight and lookout for one another. They were about to hit the floor during Sayeed's skirmish with the EWU defender.

Back