• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs E. WA

PeauxRouge said:
CleanHOUSE said:
PeauxRouge said:
Jesus, I really feel like these announcers are rooting for the Eags. Maybe they just want a good game, but, f@ck, sure seems that way.

Well they tried to blame Prigett for Aiken's decision to hold him on the ground like in football when a team is trying to slow down the hurry up offense

That shit pissed me off. And then they Double T Rorie and Peatling for talking at each other. Focking weird.

Yeah I mean I didnt think there should be any techs when I saw it I was just like "O clearly a hold on Aiken trying to stop Pridgett from getting back on D...probably an intentional foul..." Then the announcers were like "Looks like Pridgett did to much"...WHaaaa??

Can't figure out why EWU didn't foul more when the game was under 2:00 to go. Awfully glad they didn't!

CONGRATULATIONS GRIZ!!! Let's make some noise in the tournament!

Dancing! the "block" by Bobby was game changer....MVP Ahmad Rorie...lets go get another....thank-you players & coaches fun, fantastic season!

FireGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
Told you so.

He’s 2/6...his average this year....let’s not erect a statue to him yet.

3-8. Key 3 at 3 minute mark. 37.5%. 2-3 in 3d half. That's 67%.

Like I said, told you so. Ha.

Ok, pal.

Can you just admit that you were wrong, PAL? You were proven wrong; I was proven right, PAL. Go back under your rock.

HookedonGriz said:
Well that was about as bad as I’ve seen the Griz play and they are somehow only down 5. Rorie has been invisible but will go get his 15 all in the second half. Needed someone to step up and that has been Dorsey thank goodness. Huge 3s, huge blocks, and a steal or two. Without him we’d be reeling right now.

Time to play like the Griz normally play and they’ll win this.

Nailed it! :)

rainbear14 said:
Dancing! the "block" by Bobby was game changer....MVP Ahmad Rorie...lets go get another....thank-you players & coaches fun, fantastic season!

Exactly. Much more important and impressive than his 3 point shooting.

AZGrizFan said:
rainbear14 said:

Exactly. Much more important and impressive than his 3 point shooting.

Bobby hit some very timely 3's, but that block was big !

PeauxRouge said:
Who's the MVP? I say Rorie. He came on strong in the second and he willed them to a win!

Dorsey by far imo. If he didn’t do what he did all game on both sides, Griz don’t win. Love rorie stepping up and slapping floor too!

:lol: We don’t need to worry about bobby making his 3’s right now. And who cares who was right. What matters is we’re going back to the big dance!

Montana37 said:
:lol: We don’t need to worry about bobby making his 3’s right now. And who cares who was right. What matters is we’re going back to the big dance!

We do need to worry if he’s going to shoot 8 a game.

Back