• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs E. WA

Jesus, I really feel like these announcers are rooting for the Eags. Maybe they just want a good game, but, f@ck, sure seems that way.

PeauxRouge said:
Jesus, I really feel like these announcers are rooting for the Eags. Maybe they just want a good game, but, f@ck, sure seems that way.

Well they tried to blame Prigett for Aiken's decision to hold him on the ground like in football when a team is trying to slow down the hurry up offense

CleanHOUSE said:
PeauxRouge said:

Well they tried to blame Prigett for Aiken's decision to hold him on the ground like in football when a team is trying to slow down the hurry up offense

That shit pissed me off. And then they Double T Rorie and Peatling for talking at each other. Focking weird.

Agree with shitty officiating.
but
we move on and EWU goes home. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PeauxRouge said:
CleanHOUSE said:
PeauxRouge said:

That shit pissed me off. And then they Double T Rorie and Peatling for talking at each other. Focking weird.

Back