• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs E. WA

It can be sooooo frustrating to watch guards turn the ball over in the lane.
Hopefully getting into a rhythm now.

AZGrizFan said:
Bobby has GOT to hit that wide open 3. There wasn’t anybody with 10 feet of him.

I know...hard to believe that all players don't hit that shot 100% of the time.

I really don’t like our chances with Bobby shooting 5 triples a half. He’s not a good enough shooter to take that many.

FireGriz said:
I really don’t like our chances with Bobby shooting 5 triples a half. He’s not a good enough shooter to take that many.

Agreed. Much rather see Dorsey and/or Manuel have 5 attempts each.

Stats are pretty even at half, except score. Griz aren't playing great, but neither is EWU. Griz seemed to have stopped the TOs.

Moorehead 1-5, all from 3. Rorie 0-3. Manuel 0-2.

Need to to adjust and make good start at half.

Well that was about as bad as I’ve seen the Griz play and they are somehow only down 5. Rorie has been invisible but will go get his 15 all in the second half. Needed someone to step up and that has been Dorsey thank goodness. Huge 3s, huge blocks, and a steal or two. Without him we’d be reeling right now.

Time to play like the Griz normally play and they’ll win this.

HookedonGriz said:
Well that was about as bad as I’ve seen the Griz play and they are somehow only down 5. Rorie has been invisible but will go get his 15 all in the second half. Needed someone to step up and that has been Dorsey thank goodness. Huge 3s, huge blocks, and a steal or two. Without him we’d be reeling right now.

Time to play like the Griz normally play and they’ll win this.

They normally let teams get back into the game in the second half.

Back