• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akoh

Igotgoodsources said:
ValleyGriz said:
For a guy who people say quit, it was interesting to see him cutting the net with the team and not being shunned by them. :roll:

If he was there I very well could be wrong. The first couple of days I was given information that he would not be returning to play the rest of the year weather medically cleared or not. Things seem to have changed since then. My apologies.

I'll take, What do "Idiot Walkback" dance moves look like? for $500.00, Alex?

giphy.gif

For those critics of Akoa I just got off of Alaska Air from Palm Springs at 2:30 this afternoon and the basketball team was waiting for there flight to Seattle and than to Boise. Akoa was making the trip. Doesn’t mean he will play but surely a big part of team!

TouchdownMontana said:
For those critics of Akoa I just got off of Alaska Air from Palm Springs at 2:30 this afternoon and the basketball team was waiting for there flight to Seattle and than to Boise. Akoa was making the trip. Doesn’t mean he will play but surely a big part of team!

:thumb:

See, these are good sources. Actually saw it happen. No speculation about whether Akoh was with team. Was there!

Back