• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU struggling with FCS playoff costs

Harm said:
Give Bobby two years, and it'll be 60-40 Griz to prairie cows.... It takes a couple years to rebuild from getting nuked, by an idiotic chemistry set playing nerd....🤬

Two years? How about we work towards making the playoffs first. Hell, let's work towards not losing to PSU at home first.

CDAGRIZ said:
TxGriz said:
I had to bite, mostly because I was in the area already, but I attended the NC game in Frisco. It was about 80/20 NDSU to EWU attendance. I wonder if it will get to the point that the game devolves to an exhibition contest between NDSU and some designated cupcake, where the stands is a solid sea of green and yellow. The game is bordering on meaningless.

I have to agree. They recruit solely out of state like an FBS school, they block like an FBS school, and now we know they dope like an FBS school. I don't know what's left for them at this level.
Getting invited to the White House like an FBS school would be nice.

Two of your esteemed local businessmen were picked up in Minnesota the other day.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/crime-and-courts/4580531-trooper-finds-900-pounds-pot-camper-near-alexandria

How is Griz athletics supposed to find big donors now?

Egriz posters are dropping like flies.

UNDfan said:
Two of your esteemed local businessmen were picked up in Minnesota the other day.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/crime-and-courts/4580531-trooper-finds-900-pounds-pot-camper-near-alexandria

How is Griz athletics supposed to find big donors now?

Egriz posters are dropping like flies.

Yep. Would make it even less likely for a move to FBS with less donors. So much for your theory.

Need an fbs conference to invite a school before they can move to fbs. Why should they do that now and make their share of the pie smaller.

$4.25mil worth of weed?!? WTF. Something’s up. Not possibly for two of our grungy hippies to have than kind of loot. They’re mules, or got it fronted, or something. We’re missing the bigger story.
That part makes no sense but finally a UND post almost did

garizzalies said:
$4.25mil worth of weed?!? WTF. Something’s up. Not possibly for two of our grungy hippies to have than kind of loot. They’re mules, or got it fronted, or something. We’re missing the bigger story.
That part makes no sense but finally a UND post almost did

Never will understand how an operation moving that sort of weight doesn't go top of the line RV, van, or half ton and set the cruise at 3 miles over the speed limit. If you are not speeding or all over the road getting pulled over at random is damn near impossible. What are they teaching at the U of M business school???

poiuyter said:
Need an fbs conference to invite a school before they can move to fbs. Why should they do that now and make their share of the pie smaller.

This UNDfan has been posting this shit for years, on every board he can find.

Sask, you said words of wisdom. $4.5M shipment lost because of a $1.50 bulb. What are the odds that a burned out taillight bulb would alert a Minnesota patrolman, who has a drug sniffing K-9 in the back seat? Do these patrolmen always drag a drug dog through every vehicle stopped for equipment failure? Hmm...

tourist said:
Sask, you said words of wisdom. $4.5M shipment lost because of a $1.50 bulb. What are the odds that a burned out taillight bulb would alert a Minnesota patrolman, who has a drug sniffing K-9 in the back seat? Do these patrolmen always drag a drug dog through every vehicle stopped for equipment failure? Hmm...

Take a look at this article. https://www.jamestownsun.com/news/c...-pot-busts-were-thrown-out-court-north-dakota

I agree with your subtly stated theory. LE all along the I-90/I-94 corridor from Seattle to Chicago work together and freely exchange info about suspected drug trafficking. County deputies and state troopers will find any reason to stop someone after being tipped off, even if they (LE) know there is a strong chance the case could get thrown out at an evidentiary suppression hearing. Still a win in LE's eyes, as the drugs are off the street, even if the perps go free.

runtheoption said:
tourist said:

Take a look at this article. https://www.jamestownsun.com/news/c...-pot-busts-were-thrown-out-court-north-dakota

I agree with your subtly stated theory. LE all along the I-90/I-94 corridor from Seattle to Chicago work together and freely exchange info about suspected drug trafficking. County deputies and state troopers will find any reason to stop someone after being tipped off, even if they (LE) know there is a strong chance the case could get thrown out at an evidentiary suppression hearing. Still a win in LE's eyes, as the drugs are off the street, even if the perps go free.

What a Flucking waste of time and money. All cops should look the other way whenever Cannabis is involved, no matter how much they're moving. It's just a matter of time until it's legal federally so why are we wasting tax payer dollars on enforcing a ridiculously stupid law regarding a plant?

Old thread resurrection...

https://www.inforum.com/news/crime-and-courts/1002194-It-was-West-Fargos-biggest-drug-bust-ever-—-then-the-charges-were-dropped

Article is in today's Fargo newspaper. Cop 2 counties away tips off West Fargo cop. West Fargo cop conducts an illegal stop on the car. Case thrown out, but the drugs are off the street. Cops win. Total BS.

poorgriz said:
What a Flucking waste of time and money. All cops should look the other way whenever Cannabis is involved, no matter how much they're moving. It's just a matter of time until it's legal federally so why are we wasting tax payer dollars on enforcing a ridiculously stupid law regarding a plant?

CPOTY!!!! (Cat Post of the Year) :) :thumb:

AllWeatherFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
They were barely over the 50 kilos

Sounds like there is a "high" demand in North Dakota.

Perhaps someday someone will figure out how to break the vexing weed -> gravy -> weed -> gravy vicious cycle that haunts the Dakota Four. :|

Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
They were barely over the 50 kilos

Sounds like there is a "high" demand in North Dakota.

Perhaps someday someone will figure out how to break the vexing weed -> gravy -> weed -> gravy vicious cycle that haunts the Dakota Four. :|

Well now... look who’s back from mother Russia.

BpMA.gif

Hopefully you’re not all tatted up, & speaking with a Russian accent. Although that might be welcome in a place like Boise. What do I know?

Back