• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Depression: Pluto replaying Griz/Scat game

so I watched the 1st half only last night....damn we looked good. There were some ominous signs though (that were apparent in OTHER games too, like UCD)...MSU receivers dropping wide open passes...poor tackling by MSU on some running plays...things they cleaned up in the 2nd half apparently.

AZGrizFan said:
so I watched the 1st half only last night....damn we looked good. There were some ominous signs though (that were apparent in OTHER games too, like UCD)...MSU receivers dropping wide open passes...poor tackling by MSU on some running plays...things they cleaned up in the 2nd half apparently.
Did we fumble this time, too? :(

uofmman1122 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Did we fumble this time, too? :(

Don't know. It was midnight when halftime hit...had to get some nookie and go to bed. :cool: :cool:

Force the team to watch this, the Davis game, and the 2017 EWU game, over and over again. Holding 20+ point leads at home shouldn't be rocket science.

Ursus1 said:
Now I don't feel bad that Pluto lost its planet status....

I think we should petition them to rename to Uranus. For you know... obvious reasons.

Silenoz said:
Force the team to watch this, the Davis game, and the 2017 EWU game, over and over again. Holding 20+ point leads at home shouldn't be rocket science.

And the basketball team is following suit...but at least they’re winning most of them.

by AZGrizFan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:54 am

Don't know. It was midnight when halftime hit...had to get some nookie and go to bed. :cool:

Damn dude, is it really that easy for you. It is midnight and I don't know if the Ms is just waiting for you to address her needs or if you have to wake her up to address yours but either way it is damn impressive. Perhaps a more lengthy post on best ploys to get laid at midnight would be in order but I just wait for the occasional morning interlude. Got to say it - your the man.

If somebody watches to the end perhaps they could share some valuable insight if the timeout came before the snap....

ABQCat said:
If somebody watches to the end perhaps they could share some valuable insight if the timeout came before the snap....

I watched. They showed a slow mo close up of the TD being signaled, the cannon going off, and the Griz victory chant commencing all BEFORE the timeout was called. We got robbed!!

UMAlum said:
ABQCat said:

I watched. They showed a slow mo close up of the TD being signaled, the cannon going off, and the Griz victory chant commencing all BEFORE the timeout was called. We got robbed!!

"Every time I come to Missoula I feel like a prostitute on a Saturday night."

Dick Zornes, 1986

I still laugh at this post game comment...

UMAlum said:
ABQCat said:

:lol: :lol:

UMAlum said:
ABQCat said:

Finally some valuable insight from somebody who understands the game of football.

I saw the same thing plus the band was already on the field before the timeout. In fact, I saw the running back have to go through the band to get to the endzone. All this happened before the timeout was called.

UMAlum said:
ABQCat said:

lol! That all may be true, but unfortunately for all the conspiracy theorists out there - there was that pesky referee whistle before the snap, plain as day. :dead:

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
UMAlum said:
ABQCat said:

Dick Zornes, 1986

I wonder how many prostitutes would ‘date’ a guy with Dick Zornes?

poorgriz said:
UMAlum said:
ABQCat said:

lol! That all may be true, but unfortunately for all the conspiracy theorists out there - there was that pesky referee whistle before the snap, plain as day. :dead:
It wasn't plain as day. I watched and listened to the play in question, over and over, with surround sound on. Did I hear a whistle? I vaguely heard 1 whistle, just after the snap. Do I believe the Cats requested the timeout, before the whistle? At this level, I do believe it. However, as of yet, we still haven't had anyone provide 100% proof of it. All we can go by are our own opinions. I do know, your claim about the pesky referee whistle,is 100% wrong, based on what the broadcast provided.

Ursa Major said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
UMAlum said:
ABQCat said:

Dick Zornes, 1986

I wonder how many prostitutes would ‘date’ a guy with Dick Zornes?

Ha! Good one Ursa!

Back