• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana Top scoring leaders!

Mattdragon

Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone knew a place where I could see athe Montana all time Scoring leaders! Was wanting to see if Rorie or Oguine we’re getting close to breaking the all time scoring record or where they stand on that! Thanks :) if anyone has just a life of the Montana all time scoring leaders that’d be awesome! Thanks so much guys :) (plz remove if not allowed)

I know Larry K is at 2017 points and is first place. Michael Ray is second at 1827 I believe. No idea why I know those numbers, but I think it's accurate.

Michael has 1499 career points. Ahmaad has 1481. Note Ahmaad's come in a little less than three full years, Michael's a little less than four.

maroonandsilver said:
Michael has 1499 career points. Ahmaad has 1481. Note Ahmaad's come in a little less than three full years, Michael's a little less than four.
As far as MRR total goes - I believe they had a freshman team back in the 70s. So would his freshman stats be counted overall. If not his point total would be for three years.

Dillon said:
maroonandsilver said:
As far as MRR total goes - I believe they had a freshman team back in the 70s. So would his freshman stats be counted overall. If not his point total would be for three years.

MRR played all 4 years on the varsity. He was a freshman when the Griz almost beat UCLA.

TrueGriz said:
Dillon said:
maroonandsilver said:

MRR played all 4 years on the varsity. He was a freshman when the Griz almost beat UCLA.

1-5 shooting for 2 points. 4 steals.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/boxscores/1975-03-20-montana.html

Back