• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The 7th Annual Brinty Awards

Paytonlives said:
Best non-Griz Poster: This award goes to the best posting outlier.

Hands down or throw the award away

VimSince03

Vim is good and has good and reliable info. There are several other pretty good Cat posters, but they don't "stay in their lane" as well as Vim.

PlayerRep said:
Paytonlives said:

VimSince03

Vim is good and has good and reliable info. There are several other pretty good Cat posters, but they don't "stay in their lane" as well as Vim.

Agreed. SACCAT is good. As an aside, I actually only recently learned 'poorgriz' is a Bobcat fan. I always believed he was a Griz who was also a poor. Things make much more sense now.

When is the Dinner...I am honored to be nominated for the second year in a row, and hope to make the festivities.

While the competition was fierce, I still gotta stick with PL's #7 post regarding closed practices...It's a gem that will stand the test of time...

CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:
Paytonlives said:

VimSince03

Agreed. SACCAT is good. As an aside, I actually only recently learned 'poorgriz' is a Bobcat fan. I always believed he was a Griz who was also a poor. Things make much more sense now.

Punctuation. The difference between "let's eat, Grandma" and "let's eat Grandma"...

SACCAT66 said:
When is the Dinner...I am honored to be nominated for the second year in a row, and hope to make the festivities.

Uh, I'm not sure exactly how to say this, but, It's a Champions Dinner.
Good luck. I really hope to see you at the table next December in Sin City St. Ignatius.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:
Paytonlives said:

VimSince03

Punctuation. The difference between "let's eat, Grandma" and "let's eat Grandma"...

How true that can be.
th

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Good luck. I really hope to see you at the table next December in Sin City St. Ignatius.

Well...As a Bobcat Fan, I am Pre-season champ every year.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Just stay in your lane, bro, and you might do better next year.

SACCAT66 said:

Not falling for the booster club hotdog trick again

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:
CV Griz Fan said:
grizcountry420 said:
Just to be clear, my GIF reply to PR's dance party is a new GIF and is not the same GIF I used a few years ago that took the trophy home.

If you are referring to your “boys are back in town” post, that was probably one of the Greatest Of All Time...

That would be the one..

Actually, it was one of the dumbest things of all time, and my view is that those of who thought it is funny are total idiots. It also resulted in my not saying who was in town and some of what went on. Tru was one of them. The boys were also in town in NYC when I was there a couple months ago, and we had a great and late night on the town.

Just relax. Everyone is here to have a good time.

PlayerRep said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Just stay in your lane, bro, and you might do better next year.

Check PR with the newest pop culture reference... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back