• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tinkles

mtgrizrule

Just finished watching OSU soundly defeat UCLA at OSU. Tres played with a bum ankle, was expected to sit out. He played, still managed to score 14, 5 or 6 assists, and 5 or 6 rebounds. He came into the game averaging 20.5 ppg. As for OSU, they moved their record to 11-4, 3-0 (conference play).

They played great Tinkle and the Thompson brothers are quiet a trio. They also have 7'0" Center Kylor Kelley leading the nation with 4.4 blocks per game. The crowd was rowdy and it was great atmosphere. Hope some will follow OSU and the Tinkles. They are having a great season so far.

mtgrizrule said:
Just finished watching OSU soundly defeat UCLA at OSU. Tres played with a bum ankle, was expected to sit out. He played, still managed to score 14, 5 or 6 assists, and 5 or 6 rebounds. He came into the game averaging 20.5 ppg. As for OSU, they moved their record to 11-4, 3-0 (conference play).

They played great Tinkle and the Thompson brothers are quiet a trio. They also have 7'0" Center Kylor Kelley leading the nation with 4.4 blocks per game. The crowd was rowdy and it was great atmosphere. Hope some will follow OSU and the Tinkles. They are having a great season so far.
You beat me too it. Hell of a game! Final score 79-66.

Some additional points: Despite their earlier problems (including a new head coach), the Bruins were undefeated in conference. Also, this is the first time since 1993 that OSU has started 3-0 in conference. After spending most of the game gushing about all the talent on the UCLA team, the announcers finally conceded -- right at the end -- that Oregon State could be a “dark horse” contender in the Pac-12.

Sounded like a great game for OSU. As mentioned first sweep of So. Cal since the 90’s. Some of you may remember Marlon Stewart who was an assistant under Travis but then took a job as an assistant at Hawaii but got an offer to join Wayne at OSU this year. Marlon and I have stayed in touch and fortunately for me he got 4 tickets for us for the Thursday night game in Tempe. Marlon is a great guy and has an outstanding knowledge of the game. BTW he is getting married to a Montana girl this summer in Montana.

Back