• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gregorak leaving bobcats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
early 2019 POTY candidate :shock:
VimSince03 said:
90% of the posters on both boards rise above posting this drivel. But then there's that other 10%. Get a life guys.

Don't believe everything you here by the way.

Favorite subjects in America: sex, sexism, sexual harassment, toxic masculinity, feminism, etc, etc. Sad.

Proud Griz Man said:
early 2019 POTY candidate :shock:
VimSince03 said:
90% of the posters on both boards rise above posting this drivel. But then there's that other 10%. Get a life guys.

Don't believe everything you here by the way.
Especially hear.

Dutch Lane said:
Poor little spanky is sad. Mods shut this thread down asap. Oh the humanity :cry:

Dont shut the thread or Spanky. Maybe just tell Dutch to back off a bit. He’s been speaking above his means in recent times, in my view. Or, I can put Dutch in his place, if need be.

PlayerRep said:
Dutch Lane said:
Poor little spanky is sad. Mods shut this thread down asap. Oh the humanity :cry:

Dont shut the thread or Spanky. Maybe just tell Dutch to back off a bit. He’s been speaking above his means in recent times, in my view. Or, I can put Dutch in his place, if need be.

Yes, please don’t lock the thread. Then all we’ll have to talk about is the time out.

What are the chances that the big rumors are big lies made by Alpha? He is a huge liar. Has been a huge liar for a decade or two.

From glancing at Bobcat Nation, no Cats know Orr
Believe the Alpha story. Is that right or wrong? I just skimmed.

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
Dutch Lane said:

Yes, please don’t lock the thread. Then all we’ll have to talk about is the time out.

You need to step up your game. Used to provide good research and some info. Now not so much.

PlayerRep said:
What are the chances that the big rumors are big lies made by Alpha? He is a huge liar. Has been a huge liar for a decade or two.

From glancing at Bobcat Nation, no Cats know Orr
Believe the Alpha story. Is that right or wrong? I just skimmed.

I wouldn’t count anything out at this point, some on bobcat nation still can’t figure out why Choate would fire the best DC in the big sky, I think he’s average MPO and bring in someone who is below average is beyond me!

PlayerRep said:
Dutch Lane said:

You mean something like writing checks my mouth can’t cash in your view? Ok then you better put me in my place. You still haven’t responded to my last post in the voice of the bobcat thread, you should start there. I’m still concerned for spanky though, and all these gratuitous “sex” posts that everyone seems to be into reading.

PlayerRep said:
alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
Dutch Lane said:

You need to step up your game. Used to provide good research and some info. Now not so much.

Mostly I’ve realized that putting out good, well thought out, and researched posts is a waste of time here. The one’s that get the most responses are garbage posts unfortunately. I bet my latest post in the NDSU move up thread on bowl success doesn’t get a single response.

So I finally got a minute to catch up and listen to press conference from Choate. It made things seem even more murky. Not sure why a top coordinator would just resign with out having a plan. Personally I think it could have been he was in a position to be a hc somewhere and it fell through. Or he is going through something personal and he needs time to figure it out. But then not sure why his agent would release the statement that he released.
And it seems no one really has any explanation.

Word on the street Ty has applied to become the new voice of the Bobcats. Unconfirmed as this time. He is up against some pretty tough competition in the name of Mick Hollin.

Bearcountry92 said:
So I finally got a minute to catch up and listen to press conference from Choate. It made things seem even more murky. Not sure why a top coordinator would just resign with out having a plan. Personally I think it could have been he was in a position to be a hc somewhere and it fell through. Or he is going through something personal and he needs time to figure it out. But then not sure why his agent would release the statement that he released.
And it seems no one really has any explanation.

and to have a new defensive coordinator in place just like that.

I am truly puzzled by this entire thread. Everybody wants to tip-toe around whatever issue led to Gregorak's departure. But the guy was one of the highest-paid public employees in the State of Montana, and in that capacity, any job-related misconduct comes with a pretty high degree of public interest. Why do people suggest that Gregorak should get a pass?

AllWeatherFan said:
I am truly puzzled by this entire thread. Everybody wants to tip-toe around whatever issue led to Gregorak's departure. But the guy was one of the highest-paid public employees in the State of Montana, and in that capacity, any job-related misconduct comes with a pretty high degree of public interest. Why do people suggest that Gregorak should get a pass?

+1

grizcountry420 said:
AllWeatherFan said:

+1

+2

I believe Gregorak was getting bigger than Choate. Choate is below 500 and has to find a scapegoat or create chaos in order in his own words; “turn this thing around.” There’s a sense of false hope in Bozo and propaganda is on the rise. Rob Ash had a 670 winning percentage. Panic is setting in!

AllWeatherFan said:

Coach 3peat & school mouthpieces are following the school legal counsel directive. During the season he was more than willing to say the OC change was about the good of the team & now he doesn’t talk about guys who aren’t there anymore. Clearly there was a code of conduct issue egregious enough to merit his removal. The school & 3peat are giving Gregorak his dignity & letting the story be he resigned & is moving on.

Does any of this surprise you? It’s people we’re talking about & as the saying goes, sh$& happens. & this guy isn’t any more a boyscout than any one else.

exsaint said:
I believe Gregorak was getting bigger than Choate. Choate is below 500 and has to find a scapegoat or create chaos in order in his own words; “turn this thing around.” There’s a sense of false hope in Bozo and propaganda is on the rise. Rob Ash had a 670 winning percentage. Panic is setting in!

There isn't anything even close to panic setting in. It is just the opposite. No, we don't know the whole story on Ty. I highly doubt it is what Alpha put forth. Orphey, the CB coach left for a good promotion to Utah State. Choate said in recent interviews that he thought it was time to make a change. Ty did a great job at coming in and turning around the Bobcat defense. But, there were some areas where it needed further improvement and it didnt happen. Specically, we were 11th in the conference in 3rd down stops. Choate said he felt it was time to make a change. He had arranged two years ago to get Kane Iaone that job at WA. Kane spent two years there working on defensive schemes under some excellent defensive coaches. He was ready to come back and be the DC. I think most fans like having Kane back along with Bobby Daly.

As for Choate's record, he came in and completely changed the culture and improved his record each of the three years he has been here. He has beaten the Griz three yrs in a row and took the team to the second round of the playoffs this year. He has done an excellent recruiting job and most fans are excited about next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back