• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

gregorak leaving bobcats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackChickenHobo said:
go96griz said:
Man are the rumors flying today. Another coach riding the K-train and getting caught on the nanny cam and then taking a beating for it. Crazy soap opera stuff if true...

Elaborate?

I hope he does not elaborate. Pure rumor, conjecture and very damaging whether it is true or not. To bring up this kind of BS with no proof whatsoever is absolutely irresponsible and unwarranted. The man was let go. Is that not a great enough pound of flesh? Families involved, kids, careers. Very sad situation

CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Copper Griz said:
Not sure Hauck called the play?

If he didn't sign off on it, or have veto power, there are some bigger issues.

There is a difference between calling a play, and not overruling it.

In my view, head coaches don't call every play just because they hear the play and don't overrule it.

I didn't ever go back to the video and compare the 2 plays. Is it absolutely clear the 2 plays were the exact same play?

That's a really good question. I know the two plays looked the same, but maybe there was different blocking, etc. I do know for a fact that the TD was scored with 22 players playing without a whistle.

Two months later and still butt-hurt👍

Love it!

Walkon79 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:

In my view, head coaches don't call every play just because they hear the play and don't overrule it.

I didn't ever go back to the video and compare the 2 plays. Is it absolutely clear the 2 plays were the exact same play?

That's a really good question. I know the two plays looked the same, but maybe there was different blocking, etc. I do know for a fact that the TD was scored with 22 players playing without a whistle.

Love it!

Would you expect anything different? How butt hurt were kitten fans after how many straight for the Griz. 13-14-15-16. You get the picture. I rest my case

Walkon79 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Love it!

I certainly am butt-hurt. I wanted to see the Griz win that game. A lot of people don't know this about me, but my favorite CFB team is Montana.

VimSince03 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
VimSince03 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Yep moving up makes sense. Getting shown the door not as much.

It does make sense if Ty doesn't see eye to eye with Choate anymore.

Could it have something to do with the late timeout debacle? Maybe Tyler is fed up with Cheatin' Choach's ways, and CC doesn't want any loose lips hanging around the equipment shed.

Haha possibly!

:eek: :?

Copper Griz said:
BlackChickenHobo said:
go96griz said:
Man are the rumors flying today. Another coach riding the K-train and getting caught on the nanny cam and then taking a beating for it. Crazy soap opera stuff if true...

Elaborate?

I hope he does not elaborate. Pure rumor, conjecture and very damaging whether it is true or not. To bring up this kind of BS with no proof whatsoever is absolutely irresponsible and unwarranted. The man was let go. Is that not a great enough pound of flesh? Families involved, kids, careers. Very sad situation

Its a Moron Blood rumor... Enough said

go96griz said:

That’s funny right there.

KHaslam
BobcatNation Redshirt
Re: Gregorak?
Report this post Quote
Post Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:27 am

The real story is available to anyone that really wants to know about this situation. Its been online for a week or more in the private forums on AGS, champ sub and maroon blood.

TGs wife was sleeping with a black coach at MSU. The coach had video of this and was trying to blackmail TG so Gregorek beat him up and now both coaches are gone. High probability that TG was also nailing another coaches wife. Choate decided to sweep this under the rug. Thats the real story about #KittyOrgy2018
This was posted on scat nation

catsack said:
KHaslam
BobcatNation Redshirt
Report this post Quote

The real story is available to anyone that really wants to know about this situation. Its been online for a week or more in the private forums on AGS, champ sub and maroon blood.

TGs wife was sleeping with a black coach at MSU. The coach had video of this and was trying to blackmail TG so Gregorek beat him up and now both coaches are gone. High probability that TG was also nailing another coaches wife. Choate decided to sweep this under the rug. Thats the real story about #KittyOrgy2018

90% of the posters on both boards rise above posting this drivel. But then there's that other 10%. Get a life guys.

Don't believe everything you here by the way.

VimSince03 said:
catsack said:
KHaslam
BobcatNation Redshirt
Report this post Quote

90% of the posters on both boards rise above posting this drivel. But then there's that other 10%. Get a life guys.
It was one of your own who posted it .

catsack said:
VimSince03 said:
catsack said:
KHaslam
BobcatNation Redshirt
Report this post Quote

Yeah...KHaslem is "one of MSU's own". I said 90% of posters on BOTH boards rise above this.

VimSince03 said:
catsack said:
VimSince03 said:
catsack said:
KHaslam
BobcatNation Redshirt
Report this post Quote

Yeah...KHaslem is "one of MSU's own". I said 90% of posters on BOTH boards rise above this.
That’s somebody faking who they are that’s a true scat fan!

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
Virtually nothing was "determined" in that thread, other the basic rule, which I posted early, and the later interpretation/examples in the rule, which was posted about 5/6 weeks later. It looks like a recent post on the facts may have some credibility too.

Hell, after 18 pages I figured y'all had cured cancer by now!

Didn't cure cancer, yet, but do take some credit for the following due to my mom and aunt going to high school with Hilleman in Miles City and my being born in Miles City.

"Maurice Ralph Hilleman (August 30, 1919 – April 11, 2005) was an American microbiologist who specialized in vaccinology and developed over 40 vaccines, an unparalleled record of productivity.[1][2] Of the 14 vaccines routinely recommended in current vaccine schedules, he developed eight: those for measles, mumps, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, chickenpox, meningitis, pneumonia and Haemophilus influenzae bacteria.[1] He also played a role in the discovery of the cold-producing adenoviruses, the hepatitis viruses, and the cancer-causing virus SV40.

He is credited with saving more lives than any other medical scientist of the 20th century.[3][4][5] Robert Gallo described him as "the most successful vaccinologist in history".[3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Hilleman

Hillemen went to Montana St.

And yes, grizindabox, this is intended as a pat on my back.

I went to college with Sarah Palin. What do I win?

My apologies

if that were true about someone trying to blackmail TG over sex tapes he would not have just beat the guy up he would have killed him, so based on the fact that TG did not kill anyone, I say fake news. Anyone who knows the real story of how TG ended up with a bouncer's gun and wallet in his motel room would vouch for that including PR, if he knows the real story.

retiredpopo said:
if that were true about someone trying to blackmail TG over sex tapes he would not have just beat the guy up he would have killed him, so based on the fact that TG did not kill anyone, I say fake news. Anyone who knows the real story of how TG ended up with a bouncer's gun and wallet in his motel room would vouch for that including PR, if he knows the real story.

:lol:

Ursa Major said:
All I know is that as soon as I’m done posting this our nanny cam is going in the garbage can.

My friend, in your house, the nanny cam is the least of your worries. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back