• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at UNC Game Thread

mtgrizrule

The GRIZ absolutely need a W in this game. It would even out the PSU home game loss in a big way.
Will the GRIZ have their needed bounce back confidence building game, or will the slide continue?

Hand in hand with defensive intensity goes rebounding. Need players intense and fighting on D and rebounds on both ends.

Anyone else having trouble with the pluto / bigskytv feed pixelating frequently and jumping around quite a bit? Went to the UNC logo a couple times during that so I'm guessing the stream is a bit unstable at the moment.

Griz up 24-15 right now after a bucket by Rorie with about 9 1/2 mins to go in the first half.

Can't stand this announcer. He always bitches about the fouling and how the the bears never get calls every time we play there.

Stream is fine for me but, again, watch big sky won't let me go full screen...

Potomac Griz said:
Anyone else having trouble with the pluto / bigskytv feed pixelating frequently and jumping around quite a bit? Went to the UNC logo a couple times during that so I'm guessing the stream is a bit unstable at the moment.

Griz up 24-15 right now after a bucket by Rorie with about 9 1/2 mins to go in the first half.

Has been pretty good for me

cmtgrizzly said:
Potomac Griz said:

Has been pretty good for me

Wrestling....

Back