• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

grizindabox

DONOR
Idaho Football
@VandalFootball
Sleep tight, Vandal fans. Big news dropping in the morning.

9:51pm · 10 Jan 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
Moscow, ID, United States

grizindabox said:
Idaho Football
@VandalFootball
Sleep tight, Vandal fans. Big news dropping in the morning.

9:51pm · 10 Jan 2019 · Twitter for iPhone
Moscow, ID, United States

Likely just a coaching staff change or a transfer being added. They would not hint at this if it was bad.

Might be something about the TV coverage of their season opener with Penn State

Former Bobcat All American coming back to Bozeman as asst. head coach and linebackers coach. He did a great job with linebackers at Idaho. Hated to see Ty go but bringing back Iaone and Daley are good moves by Choate.

but its this instead

https://twitter.com/VandalFootball/status/1083770514567397376

Shit that was the equivalent of my hot wife saying “wait til you get home today, got a surprise for you”. And then when I rush home early she surprises me with a new push mower to get the lawn done, now.

HookedonGriz said:
Shit that was the equivalent of my hot wife saying “wait til you get home today, got a surprise for you”. And then when I rush home early she surprises me with a new push mower to get the lawn done, now.

Sounds like it still stings. Amirite?

HookedonGriz said:

I am surprised you let your mail order bride have that much unmonitored cash...

grizindabox said:
HookedonGriz said:

I am surprised you let your mail order bride have that much unmonitored cash...

Ha! I think that is Ursa or another. I can’t remember :)

Back