• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/UC Irvine

Rorie, don't be stupid!! Poking at the ball after a timeout will often be called a foul, especially on the road.

Something about our defensive rotation causes us to lose opponents and leave them wide open from 3. See Creighton game for multiple examples.

Averaged 1 point a minute the last 15 minutes of that half. I'm interested to see what adjustments we make. Come on boys! You can drive on these guys!

PeauxRouge said:
Averaged 1 point a minute the last 15 minutes of that half. I'm interested to see what adjustments we make. Come on boys! You can drive on these guys!

The GRIZ usually answer a bad half with 40 plus 2nd half. Turnovers cannot get worse.

PeauxRouge said:

Sorry to say, our guards can drive on most anybody in the country, but this season?????? We need to start playing our strengths right now!

Back