• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UC Davis vs Eastern Washington

Very nice finish from the beagles. Going to be a tough game next week, and then an even tougher one in the chipper if they make it.

The semi looks to be a very good matchup. Trench warfare with O edge to eagles.

Think EWU has best chance to take it

I'm pissed off at defensive players trying to rip the ball from a carrier's hands. It should be a penalty on the order of the holding penalty on offense. Yes, if being tackled, and the carrier's own actions cause the fumble; but I'm sick & tired of seeing defensive players still trying to rip the ball out, even after the whistle is blown. It's not just this game, but many games I've seen, including the pros. It's a chicken-shit move.

Grizzoola said:
I'm pissed off at defensive players trying to rip the ball from a carrier's hands. It should be a penalty on the order of the holding penalty on offense. Yes, if being tackled, and the carrier's own actions cause the fumble; but I'm sick & tired of seeing defensive players still trying to rip the ball out, even after the whistle is blown. It's not just this game, but many games I've seen, including the pros. It's a chicken-shit move.

toughen up buttercup

Grizzoola said:

Sooo... just let the offensive player keep possession of the ball without any interference? Maybe badmitten is more your sport.

Watched some highlights. Did the EWU fan(s) know the game was Saturday? Nobody showed.

CDAGRIZ said:
Watched some highlights. Did the EWU fan(s) know the game was Saturday? Nobody showed.
I believe that AutoZone had a two-for-one on Rotella T so that pretty much tied up most of the alums.

Grizzoola said:

You’d love my sister! My favorite quote of hers: “why does he just run right into the pile?” :thumb:

Grizzoola said:

I’m with you! And how about those stupid cornerbacks that are always trying to just catch the ball in midair when it was clearly thrown to the offensive player?! I mean it’s basically just stealing.

And don’t even get me started on those d-lineman always trying to chase the quarterbacks. It’s just garbage...

Grisly Fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I believe that AutoZone had a two-for-one on Rotella T so that pretty much tied up most of the alums.

You were close, and it was by the case:

ref=asc_df_B001BDDHF0

Now if only they can find NDSU fans with cases of Velveeta.

Grizzoola said:
Well, ok, guys. You're taking it to a level I'm not advocating. Two or three tacklers standing up a guy, trying to rip the football out of his hands before the whistle is ridiculous. One guy working on the ball, the other two working on his arms. Gimme a break! Maybe whistles should be quicker.

Back