• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nicholas

Potomac Griz said:
Zirg said:
braves84 said:
Zirg said:
Karl was young and very out of place, geographically and socially, it seems. He definitely had/has talent and I am sure will have some success eventually wherever he ends up, but I think we are honestly better off without him. Texas and Montana are so different (in so many ways), and I think this experiment will officially end any future recruiting efforts in Texas.

Also, which has nothing to do with Karl personally, I find it outrageous if he is being allowed to play D1 ball this year. I don't care what the sob-story is.

Are you o.k. with Manuel being elgible to play this year. Why doesn't he have to sit out?

I wasn't expecting him to be able to play, and I will stand by this statement:"Nobody that plays D1 basketball for one team should be able to play for another D1 team the next year". That's just my personal stance, and I'll never deviate from it.

Do you feel the same way about D1 coaches (head coaches or assistant coaches) who leave for a program that pays them more or is a better fit for them? If not, how is it different?

When coaches transfer at the same level, they should be required to sit out a year. or at least redshirt.

In last game, while starting, got only 13 minutes in an OT loss. 4 points, 3 rebounds, 4 fouls, and 4 TO. He's been getting a lot of fouls.

Back