• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Ladies looked fine

Sport

Attended my First Lady Griz bb game tonight at Grand Canyon University. And I was extremely impressed with their tenacious defense and how they pushed the ball up the floor. Shannon has them playing Travis ball. Patient on offense but very opportunistic with their shot selection. To single out one player would be unfair because the starting five all contributed. Not quite ready for prime yet but they will win some games their not supposed to but still drop a few they should win. A wild guess on my part without having not seen the rest of the conference I think they should finish somewhere between 3rd and 5th in league.
GCU has a great facility but their woman’s program is having a down year. I think they were 16-14 last year if memory serves me correctly.
It was a very entertaining game to watch and I think with a few more pieces the Lady Griz will be back on top of the Big Sky.
GO GRIZ

Back