• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Maine at Weber State Playoff Game

grizindabox said:
I am not saying Weebs QB is good, but Maine's defense is making him look like horse shit.

I know. That's what you meant when you said, "I know, he threw that ball right through the receivers hands."

But, yes...I think both defenses are very good tonight.

Weebs go down. Zero offense. Bad qb play. Eastern or Davis happy because they will be at home.

SoldierGriz said:
grizindabox said:
I am not saying Weebs QB is good, but Maine's defense is making him look like horse shit.

I know. That's what you meant when you said, "I know, he threw that ball right through the receivers hands."

No, what I meant was on that int, he threw it right through the receivers hands.

Ursus1 said:
Tacoma5 said:
You're right grizindabox, but you dang well better be sure your kicker makes that every time. Problem here is Tuttle makes that kick 99% of the time. That miss hurt huge.

How does that miss hurt in that stage of a low scoring game? Lose by 1 instead of by 2? Get the 2 and 2 extend game if defenses continue to play well. Either with the 1 or 2 or 0, a FG wins it. If Maine gets a FG, would have needed a TD either way. If Weber gets a FG a Maine FG wins it regardless of the miss.

Doesn't matter anymore. Weber is done.

Another interception.

Has this guy Constantine been Weber's starting QB all season long? Or did he become a starter because the first string guy got hurt? He is pretty bad....

Little tidbit, but there was 1 other team besides Montana that did not get an OL on any of the BSC teams......UC Davis

grizindabox said:
SoldierGriz said:
grizindabox said:

No, what I meant was on that int, he threw it right through the receivers hands.

Which one of the 4 he threw tonight? He's not good at least tonight regardless of the opposing defense. in fact, he's terrible. But, he's probably all BSC - too lazy to look it up. :lol:

SoldierGriz said:
grizindabox said:
SoldierGriz said:
grizindabox said:

Which one of the 4 he threw tonight? He's not good at least tonight regardless of the opposing defense. in fact, he's terrible. But, he's probably all BSC - too lazy to look it up. :lol:

He is not

grizindabox said:
SoldierGriz said:
grizindabox said:
SoldierGriz said:

He is not

Can't decide if I am happy or surprised.

Not a good showing for the Big Sky! Home field, cold weather, wow! At least only a few of the locals got to see it in person...embarrassing attendance!

Weber isn't close to the same team they had last year. Graduated some Studs last year. Good defense, offense not so much. Really felt Eastern would beat them if they won tonight. Will be fun to watch Eastern vs that defense.

Back