• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Please tell PR

Thank you, Ursa. We call it the LBD. Little Black Dress. Solid advice; much appreciated.

I'm hurt, I was not asked for a recommendation.

But I offer this recommendation anyway, no LBD's at weddings.

ordigger said:
I'm hurt, I was not asked for a recommendation.

But I offer this recommendation anyway, no LBD's at weddings.

It's a wedding, the dress should never matter because it better be on the floor far longer than its worn.

I want to publicly apologize to GG and the board in general for bringing up the word dress on eGriz. Our collective 12 year old boy mentality cannot handle such words.

I was going for the Elizabeth Perkins/Joan Cusack/Eve Arden supportive friend role.

Ursa Major said:
I want to publicly apologize to GG and the board in general for bringing up the word dress on eGriz. Our collective 12 year old boy mentality cannot handle such words.

I was going for the Elizabeth Perkins/Joan Cusack/Eve Arden supportive friend role.

Accepted.

And I’m sorry for saying little. You know, to those of you who are a bit size-sensitive. Hope I didn’t trigger anyone.

Ursa Major said:

Eve Arden. OMG :lol: :clap:

Here’s to you (raising my tumbler of Lagavulin) my friend. Miss Brooks lives on!

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

Here’s to you (raising my tumbler of Lagavulin) my friend. Miss Brooks lives on!
You’re soaking in it :thumb:

I’m sitting at a tiki bar with icicle lights framing a view of a palm tree. Raising a Firerock your way Bigdog.

GGNez said:
Dillon said:
PR - Give GGNez a recommendation & answer her texts.

Thank you. You mind asking him to tell me what he said about me?

Sure, and whatever it is blabbing about it would only put him in the sights of a blood thirsty "me-too" crowd. Forget it...

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

A swing and a miss. Jesus, I'm getting old. I can't keep Eve Arden straight from Jan Minor, let alone Barbara Hale. Incontinence is next. At least that's what Everett Griz tells me.

Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

A swing and a miss. Jesus, I'm getting old. I can't keep Eve Arden straight from Jan Minor, let alone Barbara Hale. Incontinence is next. At least that's what Everett Griz tells me.

:lol: :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

Yep. Let me know when it sets in. I can give you recommendations on the best deals on those dry comfort adult pull ups at Costco. Damn things work like a charm. And Costco, always Costco.

Hey, GG, curious: that isn't what you were asking PR for a recommendation on by chance, was it?

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:

Yep. Let me know when it sets in. I can give you recommendations on the best deals on those dry comfort adult pull ups at Costco. Damn things work like a charm. And Costco, always Costco.

Hey, GG, curious: that isn't what you were asking PR for a recommendation on by chance, was it?

:lol: :lol: :clap: That's how you make a joke.

Back