• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW GRIZ: Alex Hurlburt DE/OLB

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nfl-players-notice-high-school-230811820.html

Please forgive yahoo for sucking though

West Salem DE Hurlburt overcomes obstacles, commits to Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/west-salem-de-hurlburt-overcomes-obstacles-commits-to-griz/

West Salem DE Hurlburt overcomes obstacles, commits to Griz
https://skylinesportsmt.com/west-salem-de-hurlburt-overcomes-obstacles-commits-to-griz/

Prior to High School, Alex was a prolific running back. Last game of 8th grade he rushed for 5 touchdowns. Been a tough 4 year of high school not seeing him on offense, but he's done pretty well at defense ;-) This was an incredible way for him to finish-off the regular season!

98 total tackles on the season with at least 1 game (but no more than 2) left.

Can't wait to see him in Montana as a Griz!

edhurlburt said:
Prior to High School, Alex was a prolific running back. Last game of 8th grade he rushed for 5 touchdowns. Been a tough 4 year of high school not seeing him on offense, but he's done pretty well at defense ;-) This was an incredible way for him to finish-off the regular season!

Thanks for the post. Hope he has a great experience and career. The University of Montana is a wonderful place. Glad he wants to be a part of it and become a Grizzly. Welcome aboard. Go Griz!

[media]https://twitter.com/dlinevids/status/1059651465071841280?s=21[/media].

Absolutely amazing. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I can’t wait to see this kid in Griz colors. :thumb:

edhurlburt said:

Welcome, Mr. Hurlburt. To a person we are super excited he's going to be a Griz and can't wait to see him in the colors. He plays like a man among boys out there...freaking wrecking ball.

Thanks AZGrizFan. Alex will be out this weekend for his official. He is excited about signing later this month. Will be bittersweet dropping him off in August, but we'll be coming to every game we can. Excited to see how he looks in Griz colors!

AZGrizFan said:
edhurlburt said:

Welcome, Mr. Hurlburt. To a person we are super excited he's going to be a Griz and can't wait to see him in the colors. He plays like a man among boys out there...freaking wrecking ball.

+1 :thumb:

edhurlburt said:
Thanks AZGrizFan. Alex will be out this weekend for his official. He is excited about signing later this month. Will be bittersweet dropping him off in August, but we'll be coming to every game we can. Excited to see how he looks in Griz colors!

Can't wait to see your son in action. Most impressive recruit so far IMO. Have a good trip. Go Griz!

edhurlburt said:

Hey Ed, my nephew who is currently 2 years old was born with a very similar condition as your son. Ever since your son commited I have been sending my sister links about Alex. She loves reading about him, and he is already an inspiration for them.. They live in Heppner oregon a 2A football power. I look forward to sending her more links thoughout his career as a griz. By the time he is a senior he will be six and maybe we can get him up for a game. His dad grew up in Joplin Montana.

edhurlburt said:

Glad to have Alex here in Griz Country.Trust me, not only will he be happy as a Griz, but he will like Missoula and Montana.
I have lived in a number of cities both on the East Coast and West Coast. I grew up in Salt Lake, but I have never found a place like Missoula. It is where I will happily live for the rest of whatever time the Lord grants me.

"I am in love with Montana. For other states, I have admiration, respect, recognition, even affection, but with Montana, it is love,and it is difficult to analyze love when you're in it."
John Steinbeck

Can not wait to see this kid on the field.

[media]https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/1093660344956801024?s=21[/media]

Alex Hurlburt is awesome. He reminds me of DeWuan Miller, who was a bad ass corner for Boise State back in 1994.
So determined.

Back