• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What did Petrino say??

yogi

Do any of you know what Petrino said to be assessed an unsportsmanlike penalty?? I thought was a kick in the gonads for them. I attended this event and found their fans to be quite congenial and the stadium was far better than expected, not the lentil storage facility some of you have suggested, your friend, yogi

yogi said:
Do any of you know what Petrino said to be assessed an unsportsmanlike penalty?? I thought was a kick in the gonads for them. I attended this event and found their fans to be quite congenial and the stadium was far better than expected, not the lentil storage facility some of you have suggested, your friend, yogi

Sorry, but this fan thinks their facility and game day experience is pretty pathetic. Kudos to their band which I thought was awesome. Their fans were mostly polite and/or quiet. They were so concerned with their rural image that they played horrible rap non-stop during the game.

I'm guessing it was the worst put down you can say to any official: "You're a big sky ref".

Automatic fifteen.

He was demonstrably infuriated after he thought his open (had a step up the sideline) streaking wide receiver was held on a deep ball...(fell incomplete, no flag)...Petrino lost his mind and kept riding the ref about it... (I obviously don't know what exactly was said)

The flag sure quieted/humbled Petrino going forward. (Because a 2nd would have been an ejection)

alabamagrizzly said:
He said “Wait tell next year when my big brother gets here. He’ll have his way with your daughters!”

Bobby Petrino, Jessica Dorrell costumes are popular this Halloween
October 23, 2012

bobby-petrino-jessica-dorrell-costume.jpg

Arkansas fans are missing Bobby Petrino now that the football team is 3-4 without him as the head coach, but at least they’re able to have some laughs about the scandal that cost him his job. Above is a picture of an Arkansas couple who dressed up as Bobby Petrino and his motorcycle mistress, Jessica Dorrell, for a recent Halloween party.

The lady in the picture is Bridgette Walter, and she says she and her husband, Joey, dressed up as Petrino and Dorrell for what is sure to be a Halloween costume trend in Arkansas. They really nailed it perfectly, too:

jessica-dorrell-bobby-petrino1.jpg

IntuitiveGriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
He said “Wait tell next year when my big brother gets here. He’ll have his way with your daughters!”

Bobby Petrino, Jessica Dorrell costumes are popular this Halloween
October 23, 2012

bobby-petrino-jessica-dorrell-costume.jpg

Arkansas fans are missing Bobby Petrino now that the football team is 3-4 without him as the head coach, but at least they’re able to have some laughs about the scandal that cost him his job. Above is a picture of an Arkansas couple who dressed up as Bobby Petrino and his motorcycle mistress, Jessica Dorrell, for a recent Halloween party.

The lady in the picture is Bridgette Walter, and she says she and her husband, Joey, dressed up as Petrino and Dorrell for what is sure to be a Halloween costume trend in Arkansas. They really nailed it perfectly, too:

jessica-dorrell-bobby-petrino1.jpg

and he was just fired...... again.

argh! said:
Ursa Major said:
RobGriz said:
grizpack said:
Any kick in the nuts to a male named Petrino is entirely justified...
So much truth in this statement

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what are you guys, 5 years old?

Not from Montana? Or haven't paid attention when you were?

Go ahead argh? Find 3 people who like the Petrinos... I dare you. Great football family, but....

And you, of all people should understand this. Being how you are all about the politically correct side of things....

grizpack said:
argh! said:
Ursa Major said:
RobGriz said:

Go ahead argh? Find 3 people who like the Petrinos... I dare you. Great football family, but....

And you, of all people should understand this. Being how you are all about the politically correct side of things....

rosie is quite nice.

grizpack said:
argh! said:
Ursa Major said:
RobGriz said:

I just met Jason Petrino at RMC yesterday; very nice young man, well spoken and a very high ceiling in my mind.

Back