• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Playoffs

Literally everything that needed to happen in FCS today to even make Brawl winner part of the discussion just happened. 12of the 15 teams in spots 21-35 lost as well as the mvfc basically eliminating their shot at 4 teams. It’s pretty darn incredible what happened today. The winner of brawl will at least be in discussion. It’s a miracle it got there

AZGrizFan said:
Did EWUbjust birch slap Davis out is a seed?

Would that be considered laying the wood?

I think EWU gets the auto bid because of the head to head win correct? Or would it go to Weber now?

Fahque said:
AZGrizFan said:

I think EWU gets the auto bid because of the head to head win correct? Or would it go to Weber now?

Weber would get auto bid in 3 way tie with EWU and Davis

I think, as I said several days ago, this team is gonna End up REALLY wishing they could have the last 5 min of the WIU game back. That 5 min is gonna end up costing them the playoffs.

AZGrizFan said:
I think, as I said several days ago, this team is gonna End up REALLY wishing they could have the last 5 min of the WIU game back. That 5 min is gonna end up costing them the playoffs.

or the PSU game

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:

or the PSU game

True, but that was an entire half that sucked balls. Just one simple special teams play on the Pubt return and we’d be in with a win next week

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:

or the PSU game

True, but that was an entire half that sucked balls. Just one simple special teams play on the Pubt return and we’d be in with a win next week

I think playoffs are a real possiblity. Better than Missoula citizens voting down a self-imposed tax.

HookedonGriz said:
Fahque said:
AZGrizFan said:

Weber would get auto bid in 3 way tie with EWU and Davis
Weber still needs to beat ISU in Pokey next week; angry Bengals after yielding 260 yards to Protheroe, having 4 turnovers and but 23 min. TOP. May be worth watching. EWU is at PSU and Davis is at home vs. SacSt.

Remember... The NCAA loves $$$$ No one puts cash in the till like we do. Not saying we deserve it, but if we are 7-4, I think we get in and host a game.

grizpack said:
Remember... The NCAA loves $$$$ No one puts cash in the till like we do. Not saying we deserve it, but if we are 7-4, I think we get in and host a game.

Yep you need to get to 7-4. Could be a very tough task. It is going to be fun!!

bigsky33 said:
grizpack said:

Both teams are kind of banged up, but everybody hurts when it gets to be this time of year. The good news is: Choach solidified his first winning season in the history of his career with the win today! That has to be a great feeling for him, to not be a loser for a third straight season. Congrats to Choach!

bigsky33 said:
grizpack said:

Cat fans have been pretty confident chalking in a brawl win. I think the cats have a tougher task than many are expecting.

Jaredkuehn said:
bigsky33 said:
grizpack said:

Cat fans have been pretty confident chalking in a brawl win. I think the cats have a tougher task than many are expecting.

I'm feeling pretty psyched about this game. I don't think either team will make the playoffs, but I like our chances to win the game.

The committee will consider lots of things such as best win?? Who would that be?
Who is your worst loss?
Considering you lost to UCD by 26 late in the season, which the Eagles just beat by 39 might be a good place to start.
The Eagles still remember that 7 wins is not the holy ground it used to be, they were snubbed last year, no quality wins and a couple of ugly losses.

clawman said:
The committee will consider lots of things such as best win?? Who would that be?
Who is your worst loss?
Considering you lost to UCD by 26 late in the season, which the Eagles just beat by 39 might be a good place to start.
The Eagles still remember that 7 wins is not the holy ground it used to be, they were snubbed last year, no quality wins and a couple of ugly losses.

Consider this, consider this: You're attempting to lecture fans of The University of Montana Grizzlies about the playoffs. Everything you know, everything you think you know, and everything you hope to know about the NCAA FCS Playoffs, we already know.

Back