• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Freshman Playing Time

Fahque

It’s great to see some of the true freshman getting some playing time and doing fairly well. One thing I wish we could have seen though is Turner playing at running back. I wonder why Graves got to play running back when he is a QB instead of Turner.

Fahque said:
It’s great to see some of the true freshman getting some playing time and doing fairly well. One thing I wish we could have seen though is Turner playing at running back. I wonder why Graves got to play running back when he is a QB instead of Turner.
I would like to see more of Janacaro.

Fahque said:

Was a road game... maybe traveled with Graves, because he is multi position player.

Paytonlives said:
Fahque said:

Was a road game... maybe traveled with Graves, because he is multi position player.

Good point. Or maybe Turner is the next best thing since sliced bread and Bobby is keeping him under wraps until next year lol

grizfan1984 said:
I’ve heard Turner has had a hard time learning the offense

I've heard exact opp. Heard Bobby and JG are extremely high on both Turner and Janacaro. Graves has traveled the last three road games now. He was inserted at RB because the Griz now literally have Eastwood and Lee and that's it. No clue what happened to Rey Green but its as if he vanished into thin air.

George Ferguson said:
grizfan1984 said:

I've heard exact opp. Heard Bobby and JG are extremely high on both Turner and Janacaro. Graves has traveled the last three road games now. He was inserted at RB because the Griz now literally have Eastwood and Lee and that's it. No clue what happened to Rey Green but its as if he vanished into thin air.

I've been wondering about Green too. Maybe he has an injury, concussion, etc, in which we are not aware of. I sure hope he is still a GRIZ. He looked promising coming out of HS.

mtgrizrule said:
George Ferguson said:
grizfan1984 said:

I've been wondering about Green too. Maybe he has an injury, concussion, etc, in which we are not aware of. I sure hope he is still a GRIZ. He looked promising coming out of HS.
He is still on the roster, but then so is Purdy.

kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:
George Ferguson said:
grizfan1984 said:

Hopefully someone can fill us in, about Green.

mtgrizrule said:
kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:
George Ferguson said:

Hopefully someone can fill us in, about Green.

He fumbles the rock.

Back