• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jeremy Calhoun

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
uofmman1122 said:
cclarkblues said:
Tonight he is not WITH the team. Don't know about on. Although from the number of geniuses that claim to know exactly what happened, that room had to be more crowded than a Trump rally.
Riley on the radio has been saying every time it's brought up that his time as a Grizzly is over.

Interesting. I wonder whose decision that was.

I'm hearing it was Hauck's or Calhoun's. More to come...

I've been hearing the same. We shall see.

HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:
as opposed to no spot, no schollie, so don’t let the door hit you on the way out
You don't know that. Quit making up stupid sh!t for your narrative.

I’m sending you a PM so you aren’t embarrassed in front of everyone. You can apologize then
Bring it buddy. You have but one side.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I'm so confused. So, he chose not to play so he could redshirt, and then Hauck kicked him off the team?
You are really confused. Repeating, it appears Calhoun wanted to redshirt this year - not play these last two games, presuming he would have a scholarship next year. BH does not have to prioritize that schollie for Calhoun who has walked from these last two games. Hauck was sure of his value to the program for the rest of this year; unsure of next year with his history.

So, what about what I wrote is incorrect? Still confused. Is he on the team, or did Hauck kick him off?
He was on the team until he decided to not play the last two games presuming he was entitled to a 5th year schollie. Which is at the discretion of the HC.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I'm so confused. So, he chose not to play so he could redshirt, and then Hauck kicked him off the team?
You are really confused. Repeating, it appears Calhoun wanted to redshirt this year - not play these last two games, presuming he would have a scholarship next year. BH does not have to prioritize that schollie for Calhoun who has walked from these last two games. Hauck was sure of his value to the program for the rest of this year; unsure of next year with his history.

So, what about what I wrote is incorrect? Still confused. Is he on the team, or did Hauck kick him off?
He was on the team until he decided to not play the last two games presuming he was entitled to a 5th year schollie. Which is at the discretion of the HC.

So, as I originally posted, he chose not to play so he could redshirt, and then Hauck kicked him off the team. Got it.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

So, as I originally posted, he chose not to play so he could redshirt, and then Hauck kicked him off the team. Got it.

Since he decided not to play, and Hauck told him there is no spot for him next year....not sure how that is Hauck kicking him off the team.

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Since he decided not to play, and Hauck told him there is no spot for him next year....not sure how that is Hauck kicking him off the team.

Oh, I get it now. He chose to leave the team. I'm glad you guys know how it went down. Thanks for the info!

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Maybe Hauck didn't kick him off the team, he chose to leave this year and Hauck doesn't have to give him a schollie next year. That's not the same as kicking him off.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Friend of a friend told me he had to choose between an important Chess Club match with The Octopus and this game.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Oh, I get it now. He chose to leave the team.

Lots of gray area in the statements we have seen.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

I think it is more that he is keeping his options open for next year.

MTGRZ said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Maybe Hauck didn't kick him off the team, he chose to leave this year and Hauck doesn't have to give him a schollie next year. That's not the same as kicking him off.

Yeah, that's what I'm realizing now. No, you can't redshirt and come back next year is not the same as kicking him off the team. I understand now.

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Got it. So, he's still on the team?

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:

Just like you are still a cross dresser.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:

If you don't have the info, just say so. No need to get into bullshit.

Wasn't sure you were serious or not based on your past....but to my knowledge, he chose not to play because he wants to redshirt but Hauck informed him that there is not a spot for him next season.

cclarkblues said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Lots of gray area in the statements we have seen.

That's for sure!

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:

If you don't have the info, just say so. No need to get into bullshit.

Wasn't sure you were serious or not based on your past....but to my knowledge, he chose not to play because he wants to redshirt but Hauck informed him that there is not a spot for him next season.

Got it. Thanks.

Spanky2 said:
Bobby is the coach and makes the decisions. It’s really that simple.

Agreed. BH decided not to have Calhoun back next year. Time will tell if it was a good decision, but I think it must be.

Back