• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jensen gets Bobcat offer

This thread is great. All these Griz fans knocking Choate when their new coach, with his Bobby Ball can't beat a very bad Portland State team at home on homecoming weekend. Really! You can't make this stuff up!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Jensen a cat. Oh Boy what a mess this will be...Sneed is sure having issues today and last week Sure makes one wonder ! Come on Griz let's make this 2nd half a good one!

You guys bash Choate. I will take him any day after watching the Bobby ball shit show the last two weeks.

HookedonGriz said:
Gresch will more than likely have offers from almost every single big sky school as well as a couple of FBS. He will have lots of options. Been player of the week twice for that JUCO Conf each time putting up 400+ passing yards. He looks awesome.

Also averaging 32 yards a game rushing, with 5 tds on the season. 5.3 per carry. Not bad for a guy that many here said couldn't run, and TR didn't like his footwork.

I don’t want to say it but it would be a win win for the cats... the OC has a great passing scheme in his portfolio. Peters was one of NAIA s top q.b. in his system at Rocky a few years ago.

Bobby will regret it if Jensen becomes a cat. Kids a winner who got caught in the middle of a Rosenbach-Hauck “my guy” thing.

Back