• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Nation Is #1 in One Thing

RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
It just needs some time.

Well, you joined in 2005, so I’ll give you until 2022 to get your full 15-17 years.

That's only fair. Stern. Stern, but fair. And cold. Cold, stern, and fair. Like the Cut Bank Police.
Or your moms heart.

Hey, hey! Leave Mrs. CDA outta this. She's a sweet lady. We converse often over "tea" at The Schick.

EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
Well, you joined in 2005, so I’ll give you until 2022 to get your full 15-17 years.

That's only fair. Stern. Stern, but fair. And cold. Cold, stern, and fair. Like the Cut Bank Police.
Or your moms heart.

Hey, hey! Leave Mrs. CDA outta this. She's a sweet lady. We converse often over "tea" at The Schick.

I’m confused. Do you drink tea and share shaving secrets? Or are you drinking tea at the rehab center?

RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Or your moms heart.

I’m confused. Do you drink tea and share shaving secrets? Or are you drinking tea at the rehab center?

Well, yes, we're drinking "tea" at The Schick.

RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Nice. Tell her to take her time.

Well, she has plenty of that, so....

:cool:

EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:
Or your moms heart.

She's had nothing but great things to say about you, EG. Just for the record. "A nice boy with good shirts and clean shoes" she says.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

She's had nothing but great things to say about you, EG. Just for the record. "A nice boy with good shirts and clean shoes" she says.

I've always believed proper hygiene is important in The Schick. Just because you can't go outside doesn't mean you can't look your best.

Also, it makes me seem more legit when the Uber Eats driver arrives with my 2 gallons of Plymouth.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:

I've always believed proper hygiene is important in The Schick. Just because you can't go outside doesn't mean you can't look your best.

Also, it makes me seem more legit when the Uber Eats driver arrives with my 2 gallons of Plymouth.
Pure class, start to end.

EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:

That’s good. According to CDA it takes 15-17 years. Maybe she could use some of it to teach you both something about football. I assume she has a rudimentary understanding of the sport?

RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

That’s good. According to CDA it takes 15-17 years. Maybe she could use some of it to teach you both something about football. I assume she has a rudimentary understanding of the sport?

Don't know much about that. But the woman plays a mean game of Hearts. She'll take every container of hooch...errr...lemonade you got stashed.

RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

I'll never know why it's so hard for some to just give Bobby 17-19 years to get this thing going.
However, you need to keep Ma CDA's name out yo mouf. She's a saint. She'd make you a better man by shaking your hand.

CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
RobGriz said:

I'll never know why it's so hard for some to just give Bobby 17-19 years to get this thing going.
However, you need to keep Ma CDA's name out yo mouf. She's a saint. She'd make you a better man by shaking your hand.
5-7, 15-17, 17-19....
I hope they give him that long just so I can come on here after every game for the next 20 years and read your nonsensical ramblings.

RobGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
RobGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

5-7, 15-17, 17-19....
I hope they give him that long just so I can come on here after every game for the next 20 years and read your nonsensical ramblings.

Bro, just give me 19-21 years, and it will all make sense.

Back