• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Well We Can Stop the Talk....

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
I don't know. What things are a constant between the 2 seasons?

Consistently being outcoached
Terrible defensive schemes
Dropped passes at critical times
Poor O-line play
Mid season collapse

Those come to mind right off the bat.

So coach and player issues. But I am sure Stitt would have won more games.

Yes, and we supposedly fixed the “coach” issues when Stitt was let go and Hauck brought back to be the savior. We beat these guys like a rented mule last year and the year before. Amazing the different trajectories these two programs are on.

Please list the "coach issues" as of right now. Would love to see your list.

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
I don't know. What things are a constant between the 2 seasons?

Poor O-line play
Mid season collapse

Yes, and we supposedly fixed the “coach” issues when Stitt was let go and Hauck brought back to be the savior. We beat these guys like a rented mule last year and the year before. Amazing the different trajectories these two programs are on.

We can't say with any certainty how this team would have done under Stitt, but I am highly doubtful they would have been a playoff team if he was still the head coach.

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
Poor O-line play
Mid season collapse

We can't say with any certainty how this team would have done under Stitt, but I am highly doubtful they would have been a playoff team if he was still the head coach.

Well we are almost CERTAIN at this point they’re not a playoff team under Hauck & Co.

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:

Well we are almost CERTAIN at this point they’re not a playoff team under Hauck & Co.

I was fairly confident in August that would be the case.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
Poor O-line play
Mid season collapse

Outcoached. Shitty offensive game plan. Shitty defensive game plan. Lack of adjustments. Poor tackling technique being taught. Poor body language (coaches and players). Plain and simple shitty planning and execution, and now 8 straight quarters of it. Embarrassing to watch. Sad to watch this once proud franchise spiral down the toilet. Hauck looked like a deer in the headlights today. And if they ever put a camera on Baer he’d probably be asleep.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:

Outcoached. Shitty offensive game plan. Shitty defensive game plan. Lack of adjustments. Poor tackling technique being taught. Poor body language (coaches and players). Plain and simple shitty planning and execution, and now 8 straight quarters of it. Embarrassing to watch. Sad to watch this once proud franchise spiral down the toilet. Hauck looked like a deer in the headlights today. And if they ever put a camera on Baer he’d probably be asleep.

You are just now noticing the spiral?

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

Didn’t look like a spiral at 4-1 with the worst team in the BSC coming into WA/Griz. If you saw the spiral you’re fucking Nostradamus. (Not literally...)

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Didn’t look like a spiral at 4-1 with the worst team in the BSC coming into WA/Griz. If you saw the spiral you’re f***[*] Nostradamus. (Not literally...)

“Once proud franchise”. :lol:

bgbigdog said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:

Didn’t look like a spiral at 4-1 with the worst team in the BSC coming into WA/Griz. If you saw the spiral you’re f***[*] Nostradamus. (Not literally...)

“Once proud franchise”. :lol:

You like that? :cool: :cool:

RobGriz said:
zirge said:
RobGriz said:
Eriul said:
Sneed is not the one dropping all the passes. Cmon man if you think sneed is the problem you need to figure out how football works
True he has had some good passes dropped and I’m not blaming him for the offensive struggles. However his long ball is NOT accurate. He has no ability to stretch the field whatsoever. Makes things pretty easy for a defense.
thank you for saying this in a different way to mean the same thing.
It’s nice to know that when I try to defend someone’s point of view, they’ll immediately come jump my shit for it. Very refreshing
hope you don't mean me........it was a compliment from me truly thanking you. wow, didn't realize that the sarcasm flows so much through these threads that it makes it hard to say something nice.
Again, thank you RobGriz for saying it in a different way so that maybe Eruil gets its from this perspective. Doesn't have to agree just see the point of view and agree to disagree if that is the case.

the one coaching issue is basic fundamentals. We (well not you and me) need to get back to the basics, catch the ball, hang on to the ball and then run with the ball. do not do anything else in practice until you can do those things.

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

Did I hear a "spiral" in there?

zirge said:
RobGriz said:
zirge said:
RobGriz said:
True he has had some good passes dropped and I’m not blaming him for the offensive struggles. However his long ball is NOT accurate. He has no ability to stretch the field whatsoever. Makes things pretty easy for a defense.
It’s nice to know that when I try to defend someone’s point of view, they’ll immediately come jump my shit for it. Very refreshing
hope you don't mean me........it was a compliment from me truly thanking you. wow, didn't realize that the sarcasm flows so much through these threads that it makes it hard to say something nice.
Again, thank you RobGriz for saying it in a different way so that maybe Eruil gets its from this perspective. Doesn't have to agree just see the point of view and agree to disagree if that is the case.
My bad. Your analysis of the sarcasm and this board are dead on as was your analysis of the current state of the QB situation. I Guess I was being a bit touchy.

RobGriz said:
zirge said:
RobGriz said:
zirge said:
My bad. Your analysis of the sarcasm and this board are dead on as was your analysis of the current state of the QB situation. I Guess I was being a bit touchy.
no foul by either of us.

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
Poor O-line play
Mid season collapse

I can say with a high amount of certainty that Stitt would be better than 4-3. Not saying Hauck is necessarily a worse coach but consistently changing players/schemes is not the path to success

Eriul said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:

I can say with a high amount of certainty that Stitt would be better than 4-3. Not saying Hauck is necessarily a worse coach but consistently changing players/schemes is not the path to success

Yes, you can say that, but you would be dead wrong.

Which players or schemes has Hauck changed?

PDXGrizzly said:
grizpsych said:
The sh!t of it all is that this team has talent. This season is on the coaches!

Clearly they don’t have the horses to do much. This is both a lack of overall talent and coaching fails. Somewhere someone forgot about ball security. Seriously, if people would hold on the the damn ball...

Hard to do much with a QB that can't throw accurately past 5 yards..

Eriul said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:

Sure you can say it, doesn't mean anything. I can say they would have been 0-7 and be just as right....or wrong

Back