• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

He "Sneeds" to be benched

grizzliesthetics

DONOR
Time for the future. Sneed's lack of deep ball and passing accuracy has been the crux of the last two losses. Next man up; Humphry!

grizzliesthetics said:
Time for the future. Sneed's lack of deep ball and passing accuracy has been the crux of the last two losses. Next man up; Humphry!

67% accuracy under pressure, and better percentage than Humphrey, isn't good enough for you.

Feel free to consider Sneed, but please don't make such dumb posts.

grizindabox said:
Spanky2 said:
Should Bobby give Humphrey a try, another poster had a good thought....keep Sneed in as RB.

Lined up right behind Bingham.

Hey, I'm all for Bingham as a lead blocker on Iso. Just don't try to hand him the damn ball!!

PlayerRep said:
grizzliesthetics said:

67% accuracy under pressure, and better percentage than Humphrey, isn't good enough for you.

25 completions for 200 yards
5 completions for 143 yards

I’m done considering Sneed.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizzliesthetics said:

Against the UND backups, and with no blitz, and one or two throws behind the receivers.

Go for it. Believe what you want. I am good with what Hauck, Rosenbauch and Pease decide.

I am done considering your views on football.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizzliesthetics said:

Didn't 70 of those 200 yards come on the one hitch and go play? Or does that "go" portion not count as passing yards?

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizzliesthetics said:

Against the UND backups, and with no blitz, and one or two throws behind the receivers.

Go for it. Believe what you want. I am good with what Hauck, Rosenbauch and Pease decide.

Did Bobby consider Pflu? I'm thinking if he insisted on bringing him here, he would be here.

ordigger said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Did Bobby consider Pflu? I'm thinking if he insisted on bringing him here, he would be here.

Pretty sure he didn't.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizzliesthetics said:

Oh nooos.....whatever will I do??? PR won’t consider my views on football anymore....how will I ever get through the day.

ordigger said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
grizzliesthetics said:

Didn't 70 of those 200 yards come on the one hitch and go play? Or does that "go" portion not count as passing yards?

Yes. I believe those count as passing yards.

ordigger said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

I’d love that! Be a big FU to that jackass Engstrom and I doubt anyone would say “no”.

IMHO Sneed has happy feet and a fear of getting a hit because of this Oline. If you aren’t set right you will throw high. It is apparently obvious to opposing coaches. In my opinion Germer needs to go. Lack of tenacity and scheme. He has been here for some time and to his credit last year he had four seniors and still we went nowhere with that group in the playoffs. I have noticed they look lost and don’t know who to hit? They are big but cannot drive even though they are 300lbs. How can we be owned by defensive lines every week? The same can be said by our defensive line too. Zero pass rush but that’s why our linebackers have such good numbers they are doing their job taking double teams but no pressure from the line. Which with their size and strength they should be causing havoc? My opinion is that games are won and lost in the trenches and prior coaches have recruited skill players and overlooked this aspect. How can other teams use underclass men and do well? Weber. But we cannot? Coaching by the offensive line. Has anyone noticed that the tackling by our corners is atrocious? Justin Calhoun practically backbumbed the running back into the end zone towards the end of the game. When I played for CMR we played the entire game winning or not. We need some new winner blood who doesn’t give up with some nuts to get it done. Cam is the guy right now to get it done. He is a true QB and we will get it done under him.

I saw that "tackle" attempt by Calhoun. Embarrassing for him and any coach that allows their players to do that. So much for Bobby bringing toughness back.

Back