• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

R-E-L-A-X

Griz1

Scott Frost went 6 and 7 in 2016 at the University of Central Florida and in 2017 he was 13 and 0. He moved to Nebraska and they are 0 and 6 right now. How would you feel if you were a Cornhusker fan? I would take him as a head coach in a minute and I am sure most Griz fans would too. We have a very good coach in Bobby Hauck and he will right the ship. He has previously said we were average this year with a few weaknesses to shore up. Because of the initial success that we had at the start of the season I would think most of us became overly optimistic. I know I did. A dash of reality has changed my attitude. I still think the future is bright but we are not there yet. Keep supporting this staff and the players. They do not need fickle, second guessing fans.

I have several friends who are long-time Husker fans. Believe me, "relaxed" is hardly the mindset that fan base has right now.

Ringneck said:
I have several friends who are long-time Husker fans. Believe me, "relaxed" is hardly the mindset that fan base has right now.
:lol: :lol: Right?

I mean, we're in a rough spot, but let's not get carried away comparing us to...*gulp*...Nebraska. :lol:

Ringneck said:

My neighbor is a Husker alum and season ticket holder, even though he hasn’t lived in Nebraska for about 50 years. He has a Nebraska helmet instead of a gold ball at the top of his flagpole.

His Nebraska flag was flying half staff today.

Griz1 said:
Scott Frost went 6 and 7 in 2016 at the University of Central Florida and in 2017 he was 13 and 0. He moved to Nebraska and they are 0 and 6 right now. How would you feel if you were a Cornhusker fan? I would take him as a head coach in a minute and I am sure most Griz fans would too. We have a very good coach in Bobby Hauck and he will right the ship. He has previously said we were average this year with a few weaknesses to shore up. Because of the initial success that we had at the start of the season I would think most of us became overly optimistic. I know I did. A dash of reality has changed my attitude. I still think the future is bright but we are not there yet. Keep supporting this staff and the players. They do not need fickle, second guessing fans.
This

And Nebraska will STILL sell out Memorial Stadium for the next home game. The streak will not die. Wash-Griz meanwhile. I doubt it. Sad but true

timjayko said:
Griz1 said:
This
I know I was surprised how fast we came out playing the first couple games. Was like damn I thought we were going to start out struggling.

mtgriz said:
Ringneck said:

My neighbor is a Husker alum and season ticket holder, even though he hasn’t lived in Nebraska for about 50 years. He has a Nebraska helmet instead of a gold ball at the top of his flagpole.

His Nebraska flag was flying half staff today.

Oh geez, go tell him he just needs to R-E-L-A-X.

Back