• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Unofficial Griz vs Sioux Game Day Thread

grizindabox said:
406grizfan4life said:
TWO TDS FOR CAM. But Dalton was promised to be the starter from the get go...didn't matter if there was a QB comp.... that is why Gresh left, and Cam is the better QB on the roster now.

Not sure there is a ton of truth here, but whatever. And Cam may be a better QB, time will tell.

It’s actually pretty damn accurate

CDAGRIZ said:
Are we going to drop out of the Stats/Bazooka Joe/Ross Dress4Less rankings now?

My guess is yes. We don’t deserve to be ranked after the performance we have had the past two weeks

grizare#1 said:
Sorry, players need to own up to this loss. Coaches are not the ones on the field playing. All these guys have played enough football to know how to catch and hold on to it. We are young and this is not Bobby's crew yet. I have no doubt the next two week will be ball control

So your saying that this is Stitts fault then....the coaching staff made some bobos too....should have benched Sneed early on and put Cam in .just saying

Montana37 said:
IdahoGrizFan said:
If you ask me he should have started the 2nd half.

Exactly the lack of offense had gone on too long

Watching Sneed vs Humphrey, I can see Sneed was WAAAY too wound up. His short passes were a million miles an hour and his longer ones were just off the mark. He is quick to flush and has trouble hitting hot routes. He also doesn’t throw receivers open. Watching Humphrey, he doesn’t do any of that. His pocket presence is noticeably better than Sneed’s. He has more touch and throws his receivers open.

I don’t know... I’m seeing the downside of Sneed and it really isn’t pretty. I know he’s a gamer, but he shouldn’t get rattled and panicky as much as he does. I like his wheels, but he has no downfield ability. This let’s defenses key on the shorter passes and flood the quick routes. Humphrey gives the O the ability to stretch the field, making defenses pay for playing close to the line. He just seems to have more upside.

grizfnz said:
406grizfan4life said:
Fo I see a QB controversy to finish the season???
I think Bobby and Rosy are too invested in their guy to make a change.

I agree....that's to bad to. I thought other than Gresh..,Cam was the better passer than Sneed. And yes Ive been to practices alot

IdahoGrizFan said:
Looking at the last two games compared to the previous, how does that much of a total let down happen?

I think a lot of it is teams have figured out that Sneed won't hurt them past 15 yards and they can defend a much smaller field because of it. And the turnovers, that is just batshit nuts and something hard to overcome at any level.

PDXGrizzly said:
Montana37 said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Watching Sneed vs Humphrey, I can see Sneed was WAAAY too wound up. His short passes were a million miles an hour and his longer ones were just off the mark. He is quick to flush and has trouble hitting hot routes. He also doesn’t throw receivers open. Watching Humphrey, he doesn’t do any of that. His pocket presence is noticeably better than Sneed’s. He has more touch and throws his receivers open.

I don’t know... I’m seeing the downside of Sneed and it really isn’t pretty. I know he’s a gamer, but he shouldn’t get rattled and panicky as much as he does. I like his wheels, but he has no downfield ability. This let’s defenses key on the shorter passes and flood the quick routes. Humphrey gives the O the ability to stretch the field, making defenses pay for playing close to the line. He just seems to have more upside.

Agreed and spot on

PDXGrizzly said:
Montana37 said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

TOTALLY agree !!!

Sneed is a runner and now that part of game has been taken away. Don't expect big changes on his play moving forward. Is Cam the answer? not sure until he goes against #1s.

PDXGrizzly said:
Montana37 said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Sneed was still 25-38 and had a better completion percentage than Humphrey. Sneed didn't lose this game. One bad early throw/pick, but the next couple fumbles were the killers.

406grizfan4life said:
grizfnz said:
406grizfan4life said:
Fo I see a QB controversy to finish the season???
I think Bobby and Rosy are too invested in their guy to make a change.

I agree....that's to bad to. I thought other than Gresh..,Cam was the better passer than Sneed. And yes Ive been to practices alot

A four game losing streak can change people’s minds.

ORGUNGRIZ said:
Glad I can watch this on Pluto!

Man, if there are kids still on this team that don’t want to buy in then sit there ass and let them either quit now or transfer out. Don’t let them on the filed to play half hearted.

Call me a bad fan for it then! I have been a diehard Griz fan since the late 80’s and this by far is the worst Griz performance. I can only imagine that Hauck is ready to blow a gasket. Some of these kids have quit plain and simple.

I don't think the kids quit today. If they quit, why did we win the second half 14-7. To me, it was the opposite of quit.

PlayerRep said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Montana37 said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Sneed was still 25-38 and had a better completion percentage than Humphrey. Sneed didn't lose this game. One bad early throw/pick, but the next couple fumbles were the killers.

But aren’t a lot of his passes short routes or even behind the line of scrimmage?

Ursus1 said:
Sneed is a runner and now that part of game has been taken away. Don't expect big changes on his play moving forward. Is Cam the answer? not sure until he goes against #1s.

The answer left the team.

Back