• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Unofficial Griz vs Sioux Game Day Thread

grizindabox said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
Oh, someone has hurt feelers.

I'm with you Box. Your posts are mostly right on.

so it's all stitt's fault that hauck took one of the division's hardest hitting teams and had them play like they did the last couple games?

argh, I have never said anything about it being "all Stitt's fault"

in essence, you did.

PlayerRep said:
Fahque said:
Eric_Shun said:
I don't care if you're a moderator...Player Rep - you're an ass*** and a douce….no one cares about you so the fact that you get to moderate is disturbing

I don’t think Player is a moderator

I see that Eric S posted that he hadn't been to Missoula since 1991. He may be a bit out of touch. Ya think?

No, I've been back many times...are you a cuck?....

grizindabox said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
Oh, someone has hurt feelers.

I'm with you Box. Your posts are mostly right on.

so it's all stitt's fault that hauck took one of the division's hardest hitting teams and had them play like they did the last couple games?

argh, I have never said anything about it being "all Stitt's fault"

I'm gonna say it. This is all Stitt's fault. No way Bobby Hauck would ever, EVER, ever, in the history of everdom, lose a game like this. The losses this year, and over the next four years or so, are all on Stitt.

If you beat the team you have on your schedule you have a good chance to make the playoffs. Who knew?

grizindabox said:
Copper Griz said:
grizindabox said:
Copper Griz said:
Well keep waiting. You sound like you have some sand in your cooter.

As I thought, you can't.

I didn’t say you did. You came up with that on your own. Another nice pass by Cam. Ha ha

Oh, you are just upset from the sand comment...toughen up buttercup.

Yes these message board comments really get to me. Definitely something that requires toughening up. Holy hell you can’t make this stuff up :lol: Another touchdown pass from Cam. Good for him

Idc if it’s against the twos. Humphrey needs to start. Offense hasn’t done anything the last two weeks. Time for a change.

TWO TDS FOR CAM. But Dalton was promised to be the starter from the get go...didn't matter if there was a QB comp.... that is why Gresh left, and Cam is the better QB on the roster now.

grizare#1 said:
Sorry, players need to own up to this loss. Coaches are not the ones on the field playing. All these guys have played enough football to know how to catch and hold on to it. We are young and this is not Bobby's crew yet. I have no doubt the next two week will be ball control
Ball control is not going to happen with the o-line we currently have no matter how much Bobby Hauck berates the players.

406grizfan4life said:
TWO TDS FOR CAM. But Dalton was promised to be the starter from the get go...didn't matter if there was a QB comp.... that is why Gresh left, and Cam is the better QB on the roster now.

Sneed would’ve overthrown that last td to Akem

Copper Griz said:
grizindabox said:
Copper Griz said:
grizindabox said:
As I thought, you can't.

I didn’t say you did. You came up with that on your own. Another nice pass by Cam. Ha ha

Oh, you are just upset from the sand comment...toughen up buttercup.

Yes these message board comments really get to me. Definitely something that requires toughening up. Holy hell you can’t make this stuff up :lol: Another touchdown pass from Cam. Good for him

FYI, I have no issue with Cam getting play, it was your whiny assumption that poor Cam is being mistreated and will probably leave that I took issue with.

406grizfan4life said:

Not sure there is a ton of truth here, but whatever. And Cam may be a better QB, time will tell.

Back