• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Unofficial Griz vs Sioux Game Day Thread

ordigger said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizeyes said:
Wondering.......
Will we score any points in this game?
Will we turn the ball over again?
Will Sneed be able to connect on a long pass with anyone,preferable a MT player?
Will we see a different QB?
Will ND get another sack?
Will we better next year?

Bobby just needs 7 years to get his guys in here. Give him time.

Well Stitt's guys don't seem to be working.

33 posts whining today. A record?

You actually counted? 😳

PlayerRep said:
Eric_Shun said:
I don't care if you're a moderator...Player Rep - you're an ass*** and a douce….no one cares about you so the fact that you get to moderate is disturbing

When did I get to be a moderator? I never knew that. You are truly an idiot.

You're an ass***

Fahque said:
Eric_Shun said:
I don't care if you're a moderator...Player Rep - you're an ass*** and a douce….no one cares about you so the fact that you get to moderate is disturbing

I don’t think Player is a moderator

I see that Eric S posted that he hadn't been to Missoula since 1991. He may be a bit out of touch. Ya think?

I wonder how many posting now are in the bag, this thread has made me lol more than once.

🙂

jodcon said:
ordigger said:
grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bobby just needs 7 years to get his guys in here. Give him time.

Well Stitt's guys don't seem to be working.

33 posts whining today. A record?

You actually counted? 😳

lol...no I guessed. It's actually probably more, because seriously it is EVERY post he makes. A troll he thinks they are clever. Probably a former Bobcat player.

Copper Griz said:
grizindabox said:
You guys have changed my mind....this is the most talent the Griz have ever had on the roster.

You
Would have to have a mind. Not possible.

Still waiting for you to show me that I said anything about Cam and whether he should get in the game....

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
ordigger said:
grizindabox said:
People hate the truth.

Really? People hate whiny little asswipes who know nothing.

Oh, someone has hurt feelers.

I'm with you Box. Your posts are mostly right on.

How can his posts be right on? You support the Griz, and always look for positives. He simply trolls for reaction, to be an ass. Not even a fan. You two are worlds apart.

Back